Company: Constellations Behavioral Services
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Join Constellations Behavioral Services and our passionate team of
professionals working with children with autism to help them lead
happier, healthier, and more productive lives!
We are looking for like-minded individuals who are passionate about
teaching special needs populations and are seeking a fulfilling
career with growth opportunity. CBS is committed to developing
talent from within and will provide training and experience to be
successful in acquiring the RBT certification.
As a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), you will work one-on-one
with students with special needs to help them learn more
effectively, academically, and socially through play. Under the
supervision of our team of Board-Certified Behavior Analysts
(BCBAs), you will deliver a curriculum that has been determined as
appropriate and ideal from formal assessments, and proven
effective, from over 70 years of scientifically evidenced research.
You will work primarily out of the Early Intensive Learning Center
in Nashua NH with a home-based component supporting generalization
sessions in home and community settings.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must have the ability to apply for the Registered Behavior
Technician (RBT) credential and pass the required examination
within 90 days of employment. Fees paid by CBS
- Adhere to Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) code of
- Attend trainings and maintain effective knowledge of identified
qualifications/competencies listed below:
- Assimilating and carrying out direction from supervising
behavior analyst for therapy and data collection
- Providing effective behavior evidence-based treatments
- Collecting unbiased and accurate data during therapy
- Proactively communicating with supervising behavior analyst for
questions and feedback
- Maintaining reliable transportation, a driver's license, and
Qualifications and Skills:
Applicants are expected to love working with young children,
demonstrate a strong ability to be fun and creative within play,
and demonstrate eagerness to learn new concepts. Our center is
modeled like a preschool. Applicants must be able to stand, walk,
sit, kneel, crouch, crawl and use hands and arms frequently.
- Ability to work with grace under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team and to share responsibilities and
- Ability to resolve interpersonal conflict in a straightforward
and timely manner.
- Ability to set priorities, be organized, and be a
- Ability to be friendly, empathetic, and an adept
- Ability to treat both staff and patients with respect.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma, related certificates or college-level
degrees helpful, as well
- Preferred one year experience working with children and/or
youths in education or ABA therapy
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- Health, Dental, Life, Short-term, and Long-term Disability
- Merit based bonuses
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Professional Development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free mentoring towards Board Certification (BCBA)
- Be a valued member of a team of passionate and committed
Behavior Analysts making a difference in the lives of our clients
Constellations follows CDC guidelines, as well as all local, state,
federal and CMS protocol and or mandates.
- Constellations Behavioral Services is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, or sex.'
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Constellations Behavioral Services, Nashua , Behavior Technician, Professions , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!