Field Technician 3
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: August 4, 2022
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities
to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around
the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and
inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many
technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first
flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on
the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we
have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our
employees are not only part of history, they're making
history.Northrop Grumman is seeking a highly skilled Field
Technician to maintain our Combat Electromagnetic Environment
Simulator (CEESIM) Electronic Warfare product line in both Nashua
and Manchester, NH. The Field Technician will provide technical
support to resolve system level problems reported by the customer
on delivered hardware. This position is in Nashua, NH with
additional travel required locally in Manchester, NH. Position may
at times require 10% travel per year to other locations outside of
NH. There will be up to a month of training in Buffalo, NY.Roles &
- Installs, operates, maintains, repairs and modifies
- Perform a variety of maintenance and technical support on
products such as equipment, integrated systems and subsystems, and
software at customer and/or field locations.
- Analyze and evaluates products and related performance.
Troubleshoots and diagnoses malfunctions to eliminate problem in
- Install, upgrades and removes products ensuring coordinative
engineering field change. Maintains effective customer
communications and relations.
- May provide onsite training of customer support personnel.
- Maintain effective customer communications, interact
independently with customers and ensure coordinative engineering
- Will be responsible for writing reports for both customers and
internal management.Basic Qualifications:
- High School diploma and a minimum of 4 years relevant
- Ability up to 10% travel domestically if needed.
- Unix/Linux experience
- Test Equipment experience such as oscilloscope, spectrum
analyzer, and power meter is desired
- Ability to apply technologies, scientific principles, theories
- Electronic and/or RF experience
- Must have an active Department of Defense (DoD) Secret
- Ability to frequently move and position objects weighing 50
- Associates degree in a technical field
- U.S. military electronic school in electronic warfare and/or
- Active Top Secret Clearance.
- Electronic Warfare experience Salary Range: $59,400 USD -
$99,000 USD Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus in
addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward
individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in
company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions
may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop
Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance
coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid
holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal
business. The health and safety of our employees and their families
is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain
up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman
employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have
an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant
to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently
stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order
14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ .Northrop
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Nashua , Field Technician 3, Professions , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!