Company: Sheraton Nashua Hotel
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionBLURB & BENEFITSQualificationsEducation &
- Read, write and understand English.
- Experience of 2-5 years preferred in commercial or
institutional maintenance environment.
- HVAC or plumbing or electrical skills.
- Light carpentry and knowledge of paint and wallpaper.
- Certification in pool operation preferred.
- Meet minimum age requirements of jurisdiction.
- Ability to communicate effectively with public and other
- Valid driver's license preferred.
- Preventive maintenance background preferred.
- No employee will pose a direct threat to the health/safety of
self or others. Physical requirements:
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Heavy work – Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 50 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 20 pounds of
force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move
- Ability to stand during entire shift.Mental requirements:
- Professionally deal with difficult situations/people.
- Meet deadlines as required.
- Meet multiple priorities of business demands.
- Adjust to schedule changes, cover shifts on short notice.
- Need to work a variety of hours, varied tasks under varied
- Must change pace as business demands.
- Similar motions used to repair equipment.Duties & Functions
- Adhere to all work order policies and procedures.
- Communicate parts and materials needs to supervisor in a timely
- Inform supervisor on job and project status.
- Keep adequate parts, materials and supplies on supply
- Maintain and repair all equipment in laundry, kitchen,
guestrooms, convention areas and public space. Repair
refrigeration, plumbing and electrical fixtures in guest rooms,
kitchen or laundry to manufacturer's specifications.
- Maintain work areas clean and organized.
- Monitor life safety systems and respond to alerts as
- Maintain and repair carpet, wall covering, furniture, painted
surfaces, change burned out light bulbs and other cosmetic repairs
in guest rooms, tower, convention area, public areas and as
assigned, preventive maintenance.
- Report all unsafe conditions immediately.
- Clean and treat all food and beverage floor drains with enzymes
- Complete other duties assigned by supervisor to include cross
- Maintain chemical levels in automatic mechanical systems.
- Maintain electrical carts.
- Repair irrigation or sprinkler systems.
- Attend all mandatory meetings.
- Fill key list orders.
- Make nametags and signs.
- Remove and install water heater. We're an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Sheraton Nashua Hotel, Nashua , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!