Company: Catania-Spagna Corp
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Primary responsibility for opening and closing work orders and
assisting supervisor and team lead with operation's needs to ensure
effective operations in the manufacturing team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes, but is not limited
to the following:
1. Opens and closes work orders in the ERP system in accordance
with the company's policies and practices.
2. Verifies job orders are correct in the ERP system and
investigates any discrepancies.
3. Verifies correct materials and correct lot numbers are being
used on manufacturing lines.
4. Prints and distributes production work orders for
5. Performs cycle counts, i.e. cartons, caps, labels, etc.
6. Request inventory changes as needed to complete work orders.
7. Create work orders when scheduling is not available.
8. Check / Transfer inventory as needed.
9. Obtain material lot information for preforms, bottles and caps,
allocate to work orders.
10. Print necessary labels for lines / bin wash / QC as needed.
11. Prints schedule for lines as needed.
12. Create documentation for production team members
13. Performs supervisory responsibilities in the absence of the
shift supervisor or team lead.
14. Adheres to all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
15. All other duties assigned by the Supervisor or Manager.
- Computer / data entry skills
- Experience with ERP systems
- Ability to multitask
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of HACCP, SQF, and GMP's in a food manufacturing
environment a plus
Keywords: Catania-Spagna Corp, Nashua , Production Administrator, Professions , Ayer, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!