Maintenance Assistant/Security PT
Company: HUNT COMMUNITY
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Hunt Community is a Life Plan Community for active, healthy
people aged 62 and better, located on 16 neatly landscaped acres
near downtown Nashua. Close to shopping, dining and entertainment,
the charming campus features many newly renovated floor plans to
suit varying lifestyles.We are seeking a Part-Time Weekend
Maintenance/Security Assistant to join our dedicated team.Shifts
are Every Saturday and Sunday 7-3 or Every Other Saturday and
MAINTENANCE/SECURITYDEPARTMENT: MaintenanceRESPONSIBLE TO:
- Individual must be in good physical health.
- Must have the ability to read, speak, write and follow simple
- Must be computer literate: Microsoft word
- Mechanical and electrical knowledge and a working knowledge of
- Painting, sheet rock repair and carpentry skills.
- Must be in good physical health and able to perform difficult
tasks at times.
- Must have ability to read, speak and write and follow simple
- High school education or equivalent.
SCOPE OF POSITION:Responsible for assisting in the operation of all
mechanical and electrical equipment in the facility and renovation
of resident apartments/rooms and common areas, under strict
Verify operation of all exterior door alarms.
- Hourly rounds, interior and exterior check to include:
- Door security
- Door alarms
- Lighting - Interior and exterior for proper operation
- Monitoring all staff, entering and exiting the facility
- Monitoring special functions
- Turn off lighting, AD or other appliances - nonessential as
- Monitoring heating system
- Routine checks with charge nurse at nurse's station
- Respond to all fire alarms, assist Fire Department in locating
and resolving alarm. May require speedy response and the ascending
and descending of as many as four flights of stairs.
- Call Nashua Police Department to check out strangers as
- To complete daily Maintenance and Security Log; which includes:
monitoring heating plant operation and recording of pump and
- To notify Maintenance of any problems.
- Performing all assigned duties, including but not limited to:
Trash pick-up, painting, plumbing, heating and cooling systems,
electrical, and furniture moving. In addition, assisting with
apartment turnover duties, including but not limited to; painting,
sheet rock repair, and carpentry.
- Assume responsibility for self-safety and that of the immediate
- Reporting all problems to the Facilities Manager and Supervisor
regularly and in emergencies.
- Attending annual in-service programs including but not limited
to body mechanics, right-to-know information, and fire and safety
- Performing additional duties as assigned by
Keywords: HUNT COMMUNITY, Nashua , Maintenance Assistant/Security PT, Professions , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!