Production Deployment Specialist - UniFirst
Posted on: October 18, 2020
--Our Production Team is Kind of a Big Deal!
The UniFirst Business Solutions (UBS) Deployment Program is
designed for individuals with leadership and Production experience
who are looking for a tremendous opportunity to achieve career
advancement. This program consists of numerous teams each led by
Senior Regional Production Managers to support the deployment of
UniFirst's new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to our
various locations. Upon completion of this estimated 26-month
program, you will have the opportunity to become an integral member
within the Production management team at one of our many UniFirst
Pay & Benefits:
On the job training & a competitive salary + 401K with Company
Match, Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance
Program, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit,
Tuition Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral
What's in it for you?
Specialists can expect a 4-week virtual UBS training period.
Specialists will also be visiting designated plants on a bi-weekly
basis to undergo on-site UBS training.
Upon program completion, there is an opportunity for Specialists to
transition to members of the Production management team at one of
our various locations. Opportunities may require relocation.
Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that
stands out from the rest.
At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with different
cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe our diversity
makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build a culture
where everyone feels welcome.
What you'll be doing:
- As part of a team, you will assist in the launch and
implementation of UBS across our various North America locations
(UBS: UniFirst's new Customer Relationship Management system)
- Become a subject matter expert on UBS and train department
personnel on UBS functionality
- Provide on-site UBS support to Team Partners and management
- For non-travel weeks, Specialists will participate in
managerial and leadership development.
- Training topics may include financial reporting, budget
preparation, and production policies, procedures, and
Tasks are subject to change by the Corporate Production Team.
What we're looking for:
- Degree from an accredited college or university is required
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Valid driver's license and a safe driving record is
- Production and Stockroom knowledge and expertise is strongly
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is strongly preferred
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Strategic problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent intra-personal and communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks under minimal supervision and meet
- Capability to learn complex UBS applications in a short period
- Ability to travel between 50%-75%. Approximately 2-3 weeks of
travel per month across our various North America locations
- Ability to work potential weekends due to travel and deployment
- A valid passport to travel in and out of the U.S. is required.
Travel to Canada will be required.
- Capacity to be flexible and shift priorities when
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Ability to commit to the completion of this program
- Must be willing to relocate for potential advancement
opportunities post deployment
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture
where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking
advantage of the resources and stability that come with being an
almost 2 billion-dollar organization.
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar
garment services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team
partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout
the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of
Selling Power magazine's "Best Companies to Sell For" list and
recognized on Forbes magazine's "Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies"
list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there's
never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of
race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical
or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy,
citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action
employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application
because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail
call (978) 658-8888 to let us know the nature of your request.
Keywords: Unifirst, Nashua , Production Deployment Specialist - UniFirst, Professions , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!