Personal Care Aide - PCA - Full Time
Company: Silverstone Living
Posted on: November 21, 2022
We are currently seeking a Personal Care Aide to join our
Nursing Department! Flexible hours and days are available; just ask
and we are happy to discuss with you! Join a team who has fun
together and enjoys interacting with our caring residents. -
- Hourly pay with paid meal breaks and discounted food.
- Scholarship Program / Education Assistance.
- Employee Recognition.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Health Benefits available with a minimum of 30 hours per
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life
Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Fitness Reimbursement, Retirement
Savings with company match.
- Generous Earned Time Program.
- Time and one - half paid for all hours worked on six major
- PCA's perform resident related tasks under the supervision of
an RN or LPN.
- Assist residents with basic grooming needs.
- Serve meals, cue those residents who require it and assist
residents in the dining room.
- Assist LNA's to provide fluids and nourishments to the
- Maintain a safe, attractive and comfortable environment for the
residents, with special consideration to bedmaking and closet
- Answer resident calls for assistance promptly and refer their
needs to an LNA or Nurse.
- Report to the Nurse immediately if the resident complains, has
a change in condition, or whenever other special needs arise.
- Provide special services for the resident not needing
- Carry out housekeeping functions on the unit that are not
specifically assigned to the Housekeeping Department.
- Maintain helpful interpersonal relationships.
- Transport residents as required.
- Assume all other duties as assigned by the Charge Nurse.
- Assume responsibility for self-safety and safety of immediate
- Responsible for attendance at annual in-service program with
regards to body mechanics, right to know and fire and safety
- Perform additional duties as requested and strong ability to
work in a team atmosphere. - -
- The PCA will have a high school diploma (or equivalent) and
have attained the legal age of employment in -the state. - -
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift up to 50lbs with
- She/he is preferably attending a health occupations class or is
interested in - pursuing a health related career. - Silverstone
Living is a non-profit organization supporting Hunt Community, The
Huntington at Nashua and At Home by Hunt. -#IND456 - -
Keywords: Silverstone Living, Nashua , Personal Care Aide - PCA - Full Time, Other , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!