Company: CRH Americas Materials
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job ID: 457619P.J. Keating Company, a CRH company, is a leading
manufacturer of aggregate and HMA products and Paving and
Construction in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. We operate
aggregate and Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) production facilities in
Acushnet, Dracut, and Lunenburg, Massachusetts as well as Cranston,
Rhode Island. Our modern facilities, veteran paving crews,
experienced construction management team and large investment in
plants and equipment make us one of the largest and most efficient
producers in the state of Massachusetts as well as one of only two
RIDOT approved stone suppliers in the state of Rhode Island. Are
you looking for opportunities and benefits of a large corporation
with a small company feel? Then P.J. Keating Company and CRH is the
company for you! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite
you to take the first step and apply today!Position OverviewThe
Contract Administrator will aid the Contracts Manager by overseeing
and managing the entire process surrounding construction projects.
This includes but is not limited to managing bids,
drafting/administering contracts, maintaining construction project
records, and financial accounting duties. Key Responsibilities
(Essential Duties & Functions)
- Overseeing the bidding process;
- Researching for upcoming bids, pulling plans and
specifications, relaying pertinent information to decision makers,
collaborating with estimators to compile bid packages for
submission, reviewing bids for accuracy, coordinating delivery of
bids, sending out bid results, maintaining up-to-date files,
entering bid information into system.
- Request bid bonds/performance & payment bonds from insurance
- Draft and review contracts highlighting all terms and
requirements for projects, working with contracts admin on all
- Process invoices to bill City/Town and Private projects on a
- Setup projects by exporting from B2W and importing to View
- Establish and maintain spreadsheets, logs, etc. related to
tracking construction contract documents i.e., daily crew tonnages,
jobs, police details, etc.
- Assist with weekly and monthly financial reporting.
- Prepare various construction contract documents including
contracts, purchase orders, and change orders.
- Review daily batch and job progress reports for accuracy.
- Maintain all documents and records pertaining to the
construction contract process in a manner that complies with
- Establish and maintain construction records pre-construction
through project close-out.
- Prepare, request, and maintain documents required for state
- Assist Project Managers, Supers, Estimators and MassDOT
- Assist with other project related document processing and
administration as needed.
- Request insurance certificates from insurance companies.
- Ensure compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
- Various other duties as assigned or required by Contracts
Manager.What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and
internal promotionAbout CRHCRH has a long and proud heritage. We
are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional
companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family.
CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows
you to work in a small company environment while having the career
opportunities of large international organization.If you're up for
a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and
apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our
official employment application. Please complete your online
profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system
allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you
for your interest! P.J. Keating Company, a CRH Company, is an
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer.EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click
on this link .
Keywords: CRH Americas Materials, Nashua , Contracts Administrator, Other , Lunenburg, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!