Stand Alone Gas Station Lead Part Time
Company: BJ's Wholesale Club
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Join a team of more than 25,000 team members, comprised of our
home office and over 215 clubs and 3 distribution centers in 17
states. We're committed to delivering value and convenience to our
Members, helping them save every day on everything they need for
their family and home. BJ's Wholesale Club offers a collaborative,
team-oriented environment where all team members can learn, grow
and excel. -Job SummaryResponsible for supervising the operations
of the gas station and gas station team members, managing fuel
maintenance work orders, overseeing opening and closing procedures,
monitoring and maintaining gas station equipment, and ensuring all
safety, environmental, security and documentation control
procedures are followed within the department. Team Members:
- Carry out job functions and responsibilities as assigned.
Support the application of club policies, procedures and
- We strive for flawless execution and hold ourselves
accountable. - - -
- Acts with honesty and integrity and lead with the member in
mind to address any and all concerns and to escalate any concerns,
as appropriate. -
- Ensure a safe and positive environment for our members and each
- Embrace inclusion and diversity, by working together with
collaboration and respect. Work as a team to achieve goals.
- Move with speed and agility in everything we do.
- Innovate and adapt so we can move as fast as the world around
- Maintain a friendly and positive attitude.Members:
- Deliver service excellence through all points of contact. -
- Resolve and deescalate to address every member concern.
- Ensure a safe and positive environment and experience for the
- Daily commitment to GOLD Member Standards
- Greet, Anticipate, Appreciate (GAA)
- Fast, Friendly Full, Fresh, CleanClub Standards: Work as a team
to deliver GOLD club standards daily.
- Work with commitment and pride to deliver GOLD- Grand opening
- All items stocked and promotional plans executed
- Maintain visible accurate signage
- Clean and organized, inside and outKnow your Business:
- Understand how to access and read production and/or financial
performance reporting for your department
- See the connection between consistent execution and the
positive impact it can have on the business Major Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Responsible for running an efficient, well-trained, staffed and
friendly department. - Keeps team members and management informed
of departmental activities.
- Responsible for monitoring gas station sales transactions and
handling cash transactions when applicable.
- Monitors gas station reporting and ensures checklists, reports
and documentation are properly maintained, validated and approved
based on company policy and state regulations.
- Manages fuel maintenance work orders including verification of
issues, work order creation, documentation and reporting, approvals
and vendor check in/out procedures.
- Oversees all opening and closing procedures. - Responsible for
signing out keys and security codes to gas station team
- Ensures gas station equipment is properly monitored and
- Understands the safety and security features of the gas station
and ensures team members comply with safety, environmental and
security standards. - Ensures all winter procedures are adhered
- Performs daily cash drawer procedures including returning empty
cash cassettes and refilling change purchase tubes as needed. -
Performs weekly audits and runs reporting based on established
- Performs competitive price surveys daily and ensures posted gas
prices and club signage match the pricing in the POS (point of
sale) system. - Promptly reports discrepancies to corporate.
- Ensures all spill bucket and spilled material procedures
including immediate response and clean up procedures are properly
followed at the gas station.
- Logs all visitors and obtains proper ID before allowing anyone
inside the kiosk area. - Notifies corporate office of any
non-routine maintenance vendor visits including, but not limited
to, weights and measures, inspectors and state employees.
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of this job. Qualifications
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience operating a cash register preferred.
- Relevant gas station operating experience preferred.
- Must be able to complete all required training.
- At least 18 years of age. Environmental Job Conditions
- Exposure to both indoor and outdoor temperatures and weather
- May require occasional lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Could require long periods of sitting/standing and some
- Occasional exposure to flammable liquids and strong smells
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Nashua , Stand Alone Gas Station Lead Part Time, Other , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!