Fleet Maintenance Medium/Heavy Duty Technical Specialist (Hooksett, NH)
Company: Merchants Fleet Management
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Your hands-on experience withMedium/Heavy Dutyand Diesel
Truckrepairanddiagnosisof issueswill assure your success as aFleet
Maintenance Medium/Heavy Duty Technical Specialisthereat Merchants
Fleet. You will providetechnicalsupport to theMerchantsFleet
MaintenanceProgramand executethe day-to-day tasks needed to fulfill
our clients needs for relatedproducts and services. Location:
Hooksett, NH or Rosemont, IL Check out the other benefits that
Merchants Fleet has to offer . What Your Day Looks Like:
- Providing targeted support via phone call or e-mailtoour
vendors, fleet managers, drivers and internal departments.
- Coordinatingall maintenance related items for fleet
- Review and authorization of repairs
- Locating repair facilities
- Communications with drivers, etc.
- Control transactions and effectively direct vendors to perform
work to our standards.
- Aggressively pursue warranty recovery on behalf of Merchants
and our clients.
- Communicate with key stakeholders and contact our clients for
authorization when repairs exceedthe customers approval limit.
- Notify the client, customer service representative(s),and the
assigned sales executive9s)when work is declined for clients
enrolled in our full maintenance program.
- Maintain and nurture relationships withour customers and
- Interact with other departments andMerchants employeesas needed
to keep informed on status of vehicles.
- Ensure vehicle safety and troubleshoot problemssodrivers are
minimally inconvenienced when a breakdown occurs.
- Consult with our clients on technical and mechanical issues as
well as work with our sales force to recommend appropriate cycle
policies for fleet vehicles.
- Serve as an internal expert and industry resource for
maintenance related issues. Participate in pricing and cost of
- Supportsystemstesting of new technology enhancements.
- Other key projects to enhance the operations of our products
and delivery of information to our clientsincluding but not limited
- Monitoring of manufacturer recalls, identification of possibly
affected vehicles and issuance of notifications to the appropriate
- Registration and maintenance of units with centralized billing
vendors including the FordFleet Care and GM National Fleet
- Cross-train other departments such as Client Experiencein
product related subject matter to effectively respond to or triage
- Troubleshoot and resolve any challenges that may occur with
products/services in collaboration with the
- Additional projects and/or duties as assigned by the
FleetProducts Management Team The Skills You Bring:
- 2+ years of prior experience workingwith trailers, tractors,
hydraulic systems, diesel engines, or other medium/heavy duty
vehicle and equipment maintenance
- Active ASE Certifications
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to
- Accuracy rating of 95% or greater for all transaction
- ProficientComputer Skills:Tableau,MicrosoftVisio,Word,
Microsoft Excel, Internet, Outlook
- Outstanding customer service abilities and professional phone
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-taskin a dynamic
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of client
contacts from clerical to Executive level, both verbally and in
- High energy, as well as a pleasant and professional
- Aptitude indecision making andproblem-solving
- Ability to work as part of a team while accomplishing
departmental and company goals
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently with
- Associates Degree in Automotive related fieldhighlypreferred
Merchants Fleet is the nations fastest growing fleet management
company, providing flexible funding and service options for
organizations that leverage vehicles to run their operations,
serving as a single source for all vehicle needs, including
electric vehicles. From financing and charging to maintenance and
remarketing, Merchants has collaborated with dozens of OEMs,
charging, data and upfit partners to ensure every client is
connected to the service, technology platforms, and products that
will support their fleet in making the transition to EV. Merchants
Fleet is headquartered in Hooksett, New Hampshire, and its
Innovation Center is located in the Chicago, Illinois area.
Merchants is an award-winning place to work with accolades
including; Best & Brightest, Best Company to Work For 2015-2021,
Great Place to Work and Coolest Company for Young Professionals.
#LI-CF1To provide all candidates with the highest level of our
attention, Merchants Fleet does not accept uninvited solicitations
or resumes from third parties. California Residents click for
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). .Required
Keywords: Merchants Fleet Management, Nashua , Fleet Maintenance Medium/Heavy Duty Technical Specialist (Hooksett, NH), Other , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!