Patient Reception Specialist - Nashua
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Join Village Medical as a Patient Reception Specialist in
Nashua, NHJoin the frontlines of today's healthcare
transformationWhy Village Medical?At Village Medical, we're looking
for a Patient Reception Specialist to help us transform the way
primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a
national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered
with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping
them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven
strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and
consistent results.We're creating care that's more accessible.
Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based,
physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're
looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are
ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo.
Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to
never stop learning.Could this be you?The Patient Reception
Specialist is responsible for providing patient support and
communication and facilitating an exceptional patient experience to
build and reinforce satisfaction, trust and drive organizational
loyalty. Accountable for welcoming and preparing the patient for
their appointment, the Patient Reception Specialist e informs
patients of relevant and required information for their visit, and
provides clear communication around the services they are scheduled
to receive.How You Can Make a Difference
- Check patients in and out, verify insurance, collect
- Prepares and administers medications as directed by the
Physician; performs basic laboratory tests, EKGs as ordered or
indicated and suture removal and dressing changes.
- Performs medical histories, provides instruction to the patient
regarding medications and diet, and authorizes prescription refills
- Prepares patients for examination using Village Medical Rooming
- Performs phlebotomy as ordered.
- Greets patients and answers phones
- Prepares, cleans and maintains exam and treatment rooms, as
well as supplies and equipment.
- Monitor controls of CLIA waived tests.Skills For Success
- Self-motivated: energetic, self-starter; can work autonomously
with limited direction.
- Results oriented: bias for action; demonstrated track record of
achievement; drive for attainment of superior outcomes.
- Flexible: ably navigates within ambiguity;
- Communication: conveys thoughts and expresses ideas effectively
both verbally and in writing; strong presentation skills.
- Collaboration: orientation to team-based work product and
- Service: Actively supports others, demonstrates an optimistic,
can-do approach to issue resolution.
- Humility: low ego; engenders trust; respectful.Experience To
- Phlebotomy experience
- Current BLS certification for healthcare providers through
American Heart Association or Red Cross
- Must have High School Diploma
- Experience in primary care, family practice, internal medicine,
urgent care or ER preferred
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Adept in medical terminology and insurance practices.
- Proficient in use of computer programs and applications
including Outlook applications and practice EMR systems.
- Competent in basic arithmetic to make calculations, balance and
reconcile figures, and make changes accurately.
- Knowledgeable of CPT and ICD-10 coding.How You Will ThriveIn
addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company
match, and a valuable health benefits package, Village Medical
offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses,
and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative,
conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your
experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day
1.Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear
connection between your daily work on Village Medical products and
services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved
quality of healthcare for providers and patients.Our unique Village
Medical culture - how inclusion and diversity make the differenceAt
Village Medical, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of
strength in transforming healthcare.---We believe building trust
and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To
us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that
people do not experience things in the same way, including our
healthcare system.---Individuals seeking employment at Village
Medical are considered without regard to race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.---Explore your future with
Village Medical today!
Keywords: VillageMD, Nashua , Patient Reception Specialist - Nashua, Other , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!