LNA FT / PT 3-11 Nashua * $1000 Sign on Bonus *
Company: THE HUNTINGTON AT NASHUA
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Huntington at Nashua is a gorgeous, suburban Life Plan
Community for active, independent adults aged 62 and better
featuring modern apartments and bright, open-concept cottage homes,
all situated on 55 acres of rolling, tree-lined ridges.
Seeking Full Time, Part Time 3pm -11pm ($2.00 hour differential) -
Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA)
*** $1,000.00 Sign on Bonus for Full Time LNA's ***
Perks include: paid meal breaks, scholarship opportunities, safe
and friendly work environment, discounted meals in our
We offer competitive salaries with applicable differentials and an
excellent benefit package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Company
paid Disability and Life insurance, Earned Time - with cash out
option, 403B, Direct Deposit, Employee Assistance Program and
amazing Scholarship opportunities.
Apply now and join our professional team!! You'll love working here
and will have an opportunity to do your very best work every
Our mission for ensuring that our residents retain a fulfilling
quality of life while we provide the very best in care is second to
none. If you share this passion and the rewarding feeling that
comes from knowing you've made a difference in the lives of our
elderly population and their families, come join our exceptional
LICENSED NURSING ASSISTANT (LNA)DEPARTMENT: Nursing
ServicesRESPONSIBLE TO: RN or LPNSCOPE OF POSITION:A L.N.A.
performs nursing tasks under the supervision of an LPN or
RN.QUALIFICATIONS:The LICENSED NURSING ASSISTANT (LNA) will have
received training as a nurse assistant in a formal course. She/he
must also demonstrate evidence of good health. The LNA must have
satisfactorily completed a certification program in the State of
New Hampshire. She/he must be licensed in the State of New
Hampshire.As an L.N.A., you can really care for your patients and
your thoughts, opinions and expertise will always be
- Perform routine tasks under the supervision of LPN/RN.
- Provide hands-on care to residents.
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair,
and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement
to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as
- Transport residents as required.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input
into selected resident's plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility
policies and procedures.
- Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of
progress in achieving restorative goals.
LICENSED NURSING ASSISTANT (LNA)#IND456
Keywords: THE HUNTINGTON AT NASHUA, Nashua , LNA FT / PT 3-11 Nashua * $1000 Sign on Bonus *, Other , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!