Seasonal Solutions Advisor I / Teller (Ayer, 25-40
Company: IC Federal Credit Union
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description WHO WE AREOur commitment is to help our members
to achieve their goals and dreams by providing exceptional service
and acting as a guide, so they never miss a step. Life is an
adventure, and we are honored to provide personalized solutions to
get people to (or through) whatever comes their way. It's the IC
promise! The Seasonal Solutions Advisor I will focus on providing a
consistent member service experience in all interactions while
following the ADVOCATE service philosophy. The responsibility of
this position is to provide basic transaction processing support to
the branch team. This does include but is not limited to performing
all teller transactions, inquiries, research, and maintenance while
adhering to all Credit Union policies, procedures, and Federal
Regulations. This position assists their Management Team in daily
branch operations, security, and attends all required meetings and
trainings. POSITION DETAILSHours: 25 to 40 Hours (Flexible)
Duration: May 2022 – September 2022Training Schedule: 2 week
training, Monday – Friday (9:00am-4:00pm)Branch Hours:
- Monday (8:30am-5:15pm)
- Tuesday (8:30am-4:15pm)
- Wednesday (8:30am-4:15pm)
- Thursday (8:30am-4:15pm)
- Friday (8:30am-5:15pm)
- Saturday (8:30am-12:15pm) ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform various teller transactions (e.g. withdrawals,
deposits, loan payments, etc.) and ensure that assigned cash is
maintained, balanced and secured according to the standards
outlined in the credit union's policy manuals. Included in the
teller transactions is the daily scanning of the teller work.
- Adhere to security and operational policies and
- Ensure that all members are being serviced in a positive
- Required to maintain current knowledge of all credit union
products and services.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- As required and on a regular basis, participate in the credit
union's training programs and certifications. Ensure that all
security and regulatory standards are being maintained and
- Work with Members to ensure that the optimal solution regarding
the reason for their visit is reached. Problem-solve using
knowledge of all products and services to identify and meet the
Members' needs. ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains accuracy and stays within cash drawer limits.
- Adhere to all compliance and security regulations and
- Perform additional duties as requested by management.
- May be required to work in different branch locations. OTHER
DUTIESPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. JOB COMPETENCIES
- Interpersonal Skills: Engaging personality and professional
demeanor to interact with members, members of the community and
- Communication: Professional written and verbal communications
skills with the ability to present as needed.
- Attitude: Energetic, hard-working attitude when work
independently or as an integral member of a team.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS (Education, Work Experience,
- High School Education or GED.
- One month to twelve months of similar or related experience in
a credit union, bank, or sales environment preferred. ADDITIONAL
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Basic computer and technology skills. CHECK OUT OUR IC
ENVIRONMENTThis job operates in a professional office environment.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as
computers, phones, photocopier/scanner, filing cabinets, and fax
machines PHYSICAL DEMAND/CONDITION REQUIREMENTSPhysical
requirements include, but are not limited to, general office
environment, ability to move floor-to-floor, ability to travel from
branch to branch, and ability to work unusual hours as needed
including early mornings, evenings and weekends. Work in both
traditional and open concept environments. REQUIRED COMPLIANCE
TRAININGSatisfactorily completes all required compliance training
and complies with all regulations, which apply within the scope of
the position, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act
(BSA) and all regulations that fall within the BSA. EEO STATEMENTIC
Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA, is an Equal
Housing Lender and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits
and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: IC Federal Credit Union, Nashua , Seasonal Solutions Advisor I / Teller (Ayer, 25-40, Other , Ayer, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!