Parts Counter Advisor, Automotive
Company: Tulley Automotive Group
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Tulley Automotive Group, Inc. is committed to attracting and
retaining a talented and diverse workforce that supports our
culture of customer service and automotive excellence. Tulley is a
family-owned business and has been a trusted name in the local
business community since 1957. We provide our team members with a
variety of career opportunities that promote personal growth &
learning, work-life balance, and equality.
The Parts Counter Advisor orders, maintains, and tracks parts
inventory for both internal and external customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pulls and fills parts orders from stock;
- Orders appropriate parts when necessary;
- Receives in orders and restocks parts;
- Communicates with customer, technician, service advisor on
- Locates out-of-stock parts from outside sources if
- Performs other related duties consistent with the role; this
does not preclude management from assigning additional, though
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Competitive Compensation;
- Paid Time Off: Vacation Time - Personal Time - Holiday
- 401(k) plan with dealer contribution;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident
- Disability Coverage: Short Term & Long Term
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Coverage;
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Policy.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Tulley Automotive Group is an equal opportunity employer! We are
committed to creating an environment that celebrates all of our
individualistic differences and provide an equal employment
opportunity to all applicants and employees within our
Keywords: Tulley Automotive Group, Nashua , Parts Counter Advisor, Automotive, Other , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!