Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionDigital Strategist OVERVIEW: Reporting to the
Senior Manager, Digital Strategy, the Digital Strategist will
manage and optimize digital channels and Skillsoft web properties.
This role will provide digital marketing expertise to the marketing
team across the key areas of SEO, UX and CRO. OPPORTUNITY
- Support assigned product teams in translating their campaign
strategy into a digital plan and lead execution of landing pages,
reporting and optimization.
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize website user
experience and conversion.
- Implement testing plans to consistently improve and refine
campaign digital experiences.
- Measure and report performance of digital experiences and
assess against established KPIs and goals.
- Provide digital research, analysis, insights, and
recommendations for various digital projects.
- Advise best practices for digital marketing, including
identifying new and creative growth strategies through digital
marketing and optimizing performance based on trends and
- Lead and manage digital strategy projects from start to
execution, providing iterative offering enhancements
- Guide SEO strategy, execution and optimization across key
business segments. SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4-6 years of Digital Marketing experience, Enterprise B2B
- Demonstrated knowledge of SEO, CRO, and digital tools such as
Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Hotjar, and VWO (or similar testing
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong
professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and
- Team player who enjoys a high level of cross functional
- Ability to work cross functionally to efficiently execute
- Strong positive attitude, with sense of self-motivation and
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills,
including the ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Adaptable, flexible, and open to change
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- This is a remote position OUR VALUESWE ARE PASSIONATELY
COMMITTED TO LEADERSHIP, LEARNING, AND SUCCESS. WE EMBRACE EVERY
OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS AND EACH OTHER AS:
- ONE TEAM
- OPEN AND RESPECTFUL
- TRUEAs a federal contractor, Skillsoft requires all team
members working in the United States to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Additionally, any Skillsoft team member traveling to the
United States for business will also need to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19.#BI-Remote MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:Skillsoft delivers
online learning, training, and talent solutions to help
organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging
content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in
their best assets – their people – and build teams with the skills
they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting,
Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning
experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills
development with resources for Leadership Development, Business
Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and
Compliance. Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of
leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies.
The company features three award-winning systems that support
learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the
Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal
suite for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across
the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us. If this
opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!NOTE TO
EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with
our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited
resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by
employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring
manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency
Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be
deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the
candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or
through other means. Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative
Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft (US) Corporation to
provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees
without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability
(mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information
or any other class protected by law.
Keywords: Skillsoft, Nashua , Digital Strategist, Other , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!