IT Lab Technician
Company: Parallel Wireless
Posted on: October 9, 2021
People come to work at Parallel Wireless because we are
building the future of telecom. They stay, because they are
challenged and driven by an incredible product and team. We
take pride in our commitment to employee development, and our
culture fosters an atmosphere of empowerment, trust, respect, and
communication. Learn more about our
mission, vision and values.
What you'll do:
- Provide ongoing administrative lab computer support to include
administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Windows, Linux,
and Mac machines.
- Perform user administration including coordinating access
controls with users, program leads, and management (e.g. permission
change approvals) and providing password resets.
- Create, update, and edit IT support tickets.
- Create and maintain documents containing policies and
- Perform network administration including performing
configuration of routers, switches (e.g. VLAN, DMZ, LAG),
installing cable and rack equipment.
- Maintain and support development infrastructure including
- Perform hardware assembly, maintenance, debugging, and
corrective actions (e.g. recover failed disks).
- Implement virtualization duties including set up and
administration of virtual machines spanning UNIX, LINUX, WINDOWS
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Department inventory and asset tracking.
- Troubleshooting and triage of networks and interconnected
- Able to perform physical tasks for a full day, including
working with ladders and heavy equipment
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude with rack construction,
- Laptops, Servers, Cell Phones – repair and prepare
What you must have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a computer lab
- Understanding of Dell Servers, HP servers, HP switching
- Troubleshooting skills
- Basic Linux administration skills
- Telecommunications experience
- Ability to work independently
- Detailed oriented
Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company
challenging the world’s legacy vendors with the industry’s only
unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its
cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network
economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity
deployments, while also paving the way to 5G. Through open
collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel
Wireless has created the world’s first and largest
fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering
next generation wireless infrastructure at a dramatically lower
cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe. The
company’s OpenRAN portfolio is designed to help customers modernize
their networks, reduce deployment costs and complexity, increase
operational efficiency, enable interoperability, find new revenue
streams, and start deploying multi-vendor 5G networks today. The
company’s customers include over 60 global mobile operators, as
well as private and public industries and governments that use
their software-defined network portfolio to reimagine their
networks. Parallel Wireless's innovation and excellence in
multi-technology, open virtualized RAN solutions have been
recognized with 65+ industry awards. Please
visit www.parallelwireless.com for more
Keywords: Parallel Wireless, Nashua , IT Lab Technician, Other , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!