Company: Johnson Matthey
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Johnson Matthey ('JM') is a global leader in science that
enables a cleaner and healthier world. With over 200 years of
sustained commitment to innovation and technological breakthroughs,
we improve the function, performance and safety of our customers'
products. Our science has a global impact in areas such as low
emission transport, pharmaceuticals, chemical processing and making
the most efficient use of the planet's natural resources. Today
more than 14,000 Johnson Matthey professionals collaborate with our
network of customers and partners to make a real difference to the
world around us.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join JM
You will be responsible to execute a consistent,
cross-functional product project management approach to ensure
successful and controlled delivery of our product changes and new
product introductions for the Innovator Clinical Services business
- Creates, maintains, and executes project plans and procedures,
as well as drive process improvements for multiple projects, often
- Follows a consistent, cross functional project management
approach to ensure successful delivery with appropriate controls
- NPI / Product Change Management/ Tech Transfer
- Project Planning / Timeline Management / Budget Control / Risk
- Customer & Partner focus
- Coordinates project delivery within the constraints of scope,
quality, time and costs in order to meet project objectives and to
achieve a high degree of customer satisfaction with both internal
and external customers.
- Collaborates with multiple functions throughout including
R&D, Operations, QA/RA, Commercial, Supply Chain and
- Develops and deliver high-level project reports and
presentations for senior management and customers.
- Drives strategies to deliver customer (internal and external)
- Oversees and ensures adherence to project budgets.
- Interacts with all site functions and has wide reaching
influence. Provide advice and share information to site
- Manages projects involving multiple sites and can work with
global teams to perform successful tech transfers.
- Demonstrates the required skill set and knowledge to manage and
support Innovator projects.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects supporting New
Product Introduction platform.
- Manages projects independently and requires minimal project
oversight based on experience.
- Involved in utilising KeyedIn in the support of projects.
- Ensures successful execution of projects with high customer
- Moderate travel is necessary for technical meetings, customer
visits, team briefings, and supplier contacts.
- Project Managers are based locally.
- Carry out any other duties which are within the employee's
skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- BS in Chemistry or equivalent discipline with good hands on
process, analytical or manufacturing experience plus leadership
experience as a project manager.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Project.
- Excellent MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Demonstrable project management skills, including application
of project management best practices.
- PMP certification is desirable.
- Contract Manufacturing Organisation experience preferred.
- An understanding of cGMP's as they relate to drug substance
manufacturing is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation
skills with the ability to demonstrate strong relationship
management, negotiating, influencing and teamwork.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise, plan, and lead a project
Keywords: Johnson Matthey, Nashua , Project Manager, Other , Devens, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!