Branch Service Manager/Client Associate - Nashua, NH
Company: Royal Bank of Canada
Posted on: June 7, 2021
What is the opportunity?
Join RBC and help clients thrive and communities prosper. You
will embrace RBC Wealth Management's core values and culture as an
integral part of our branch serving financial advisors, clients and
the team. The Branch Service Manager (BSM)/Client Associate is a
player-coach role, acting as the primary liaison between the
Complex management team and the branch on operational matters. You
will model, encourage and develop a positive and productive work
environment to foster a strong team culture within the branch.
What will you do?
- Oversee branch staff and operations to keep branch running
smoothly including onboarding, training and motivating branch
staff, providing work direction, and resolving issues pertaining to
staff supervision and/or escalating to Complex management
- Ensure the effective communication of all policy and procedural
changes and other issues that impact the branch employees and their
ability to effectively perform their jobs.
- Onboard new accounts, accurately record all securities and/or
coupons received from clients and ensure they are credited to the
proper accounts and quickly and accurately transmitted to the
Complex main office and Minneapolis following all required branch,
complex and RBC procedures for handling client securities.
- Ensure the security of the branch cage and its contents by
keeping it locked at all times and prohibiting unauthorized
personnel in the cage area.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with clients by
assisting them and answering account questions; facilitate the
transfer of funds and securities, complete trades in client
accounts, and process checks, wires and ACH's in a timely
What do you need to succeed?
- 3+ years of financial services experience with a solid
knowledge of industry rules and regulations
- Strong written and verbal communication and computer
- Previous supervisory experience
- Attention to detail coupled with the mindset of how you can
make the branch more efficient and effective
- Bachelor's degree
- Series 7 and 66 or Series 63/65 or the ability to obtain within
What's in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking
to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to
help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each
other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our
communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including great benefits,
annual incentive program and recognition
- Leaders who support your development
- A dynamic, collaborative, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work and grow your career
- Work-life integration
- Positive work culture emphasizing diversity and inclusion,
volunteerism and community involvement
Address: [[9 Trafalgar Square Suite 200]]
Work Hours/Week: []
Work Environment: [[Branch]]
Employment Type: [[Full Time]]
Career Level: [[Professional]]
Pay Type: [[Hourly]]
Position Level: [[PL10]]
Required Travel(%): [[0-25%]]
People Manager: [[No]]
Application Deadline: [[10/15/20]]
Req ID: []
Keywords: Royal Bank of Canada, Nashua , Branch Service Manager/Client Associate - Nashua, NH, Other , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!