Inspector Packer A-SHIFT
Company: Jabil Circuit
Posted on: June 7, 2021
At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world - it's our
reason for being and the guiding force that's driving us to become
the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider
on the planet. Whether we're serving one of the world's biggest and
best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never
wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the
world a better, safer and cleaner place.
Manually inspects completed plastics parts and packs them into
boxes for shipping. Seals boxes, prints labels and stacks full
boxes on pallets. May operate machines. May train Inspector/Packer
I's. Operates in a safe manner and keeps work area clean and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In process inspection: Inspection consists of frequent
examination of the visual attributes of each product
(discoloration, shorts, burns, contamination sinks, splay,
- Records data: Any information regarding the product or the
performance of his or her duties that is deemed necessary by
- Packing: Preparation includes transferring the product from
catch bins or boxes into shipping containers, transporting the
product to the shipping area, properly weighing, properly
completing and affixing correct label to container using SAP,
preparing and supplying new or used boxes to the molding presses
and stacking finished product correctly on pallets
- Maintains work area: Keep production and packing area clean.
This includes sweeping floors, picking up stray molded parts,
removing dust, dirt, grease or oil from molding presses, and
cleaning up oil or water spills and leaks.
- Sorts and Reworks: Sorting and/or reworking product that does
not conform to the customer requirements. Properly documents and
labels to identify the status of non-conforming product. Sampling
and gaging of reject product may also be required.
- Fosters teamwork within the company: Develops and maintains
good working relationships with all departments.
- Completes all required training as assigned
- Conducts all job functions in a safe manner
- Complies with all applicable state and federal safety and
environmental regulations. Uses appropriate safety equipment as
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Math skills must be average or better
- Ability to spend long hours walking and standing
- Good color perception and good manual dexterity
- Ability to safely lift up to 35 lbs
- Ability to work well with others at all levels
- Able to work in an orderly, logical manner while paying
attention to each detail of responsibility
- Communicate verbally and in writing with a good command of the
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office
products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), SAP and e-mail skills
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity
employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information,
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Jabil Circuit, Nashua , Inspector Packer A-SHIFT, Other , Devens, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!