Payroll and Equity Manager
Company: iCAD, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Global Payroll and Equity Manager will be responsible for
processing payroll and all equity related items both domestically
and internationally for all iCAD entities. This position will
report directly to the VP, Controller.
- Process bi-weekly US payrolls through all the various pay
compensation packages: hourly, salaried, commissioned. Process ISO
and NON-QUAL stock transactions, manual checks and all other
payroll related transactions. Verify balance of all deductions and
compensation each payroll. Verify and obtain all approvals before
- Manage the relationship with the partners who process
international payroll, including reviewing and approving all
payrolls prior to processing.
- Review and verify the accuracy of time information from the
Time & Attendance System.
- Review employee status changes, new hires, terminations, and
payroll data processed by HR. Enter data into the payroll system
for processing on the appropriate pay date(s).
- Prepare funding and reporting for 401k contributions each pay
- Coordinate payroll funding requests with the Accounting
- Create and maintain payroll reports for the timely reporting of
Payroll information requested by management, audit and/or other
teams (includes payroll reports of earnings, hours worked, taxes,
insurance, leave, new hires, accruals, 401k, EOM/EOQ/EOY reporting,
etc.) as needed.
- Provide Payroll support for internal and external audit
- Investigate, reconcile and correct payroll data issues,
discrepancies and errors.
- Set up multi-state and local tax jurisdiction set-ups and
analysis for all employees.
- Ensure payroll integrity through audit reports, data analysis
and collaboration with other team members.
- Timely and accurately prepare on-demand checks for
terminations, retro-adjustments and other disbursements determined
to be necessary for immediate distribution.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and international
tax and wage & hour laws, regulations or guidelines.
- Lead testing and maintenance of the payroll and timekeeping
- Document payroll processes and procedures.
- Maintain general ledger with regard to payroll
- Administer equity plans, performance awards, releases,
cancellations, terminations, purchase and refund events. Initiate
equity grants for new hires and others, track online grant
- Assist with the development of internal controls and the
automation of equity processes
- Reconcile monthly equity activity and provide required
- Serve as a resource for participants' questions about payroll
and all equity awards. Respond to employee inquiries regarding
payroll, or equity issues or concerns and handle escalated payroll
matters from HR and other internal departments.
- Review expense reports for approval.
- Assist in various accounting projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent field is
- 5-7 years of experience in Payroll including International
- Experience with equity administration is a plus.
- Prior experience processing ADP payroll, EZ Labor and WorkForce
Now is highly desirable.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Experience with Internal Controls under Sarbanes-Oxley Act
related to public companies
- Experience with balance sheet reconciliation and variance
resolutions for payroll and benefits
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently with all levels of Staff including
Management and Executive team
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines while
maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Multi-tasking and deadline oriented
- Unquestionable ethics and discretion when dealing with
confidential and sensitive data
OFFICE LOCATION: Nashua, NH
Keywords: iCAD, Inc., Nashua , Payroll and Equity Manager, Other , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!