Full-time Non-Foods/Specialty Foods Lead - Hannaford
Company: Delhaize America
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Position Title: Full-time Non-Foods/Specialty Foods Lead
Perform duties that ensure department appearance, quality,
variety, safety, and food safety are consistently maintained at the
highest level. Demonstrate a strong culture in support of Hannaford
Strategy. Build customer relations and provide enthusiastic
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise performance of all duties and responsibilities of all
associates in Non-Foods/Specialty Foods as/when assigned by
- Role model outstanding, friendly customer service and use
skills and knowledge to offer solutions that meet or exceed
- Use good judgment in the delegation, assignment, and follow-up
required for the efficient performance of the department.
- Support all operational aspects of Non-Foods/Specialty Foods
operations as delegated by management
- Aid in growing sales through effective merchandising
- Adhere to all of the standard practices in the Center Store
Standard Practices Manual.
- Ensure that Non-Foods/Specialty Foods conditions involving
department appearance, quality, safety, and food safety are
consistently maintained at the highest level.
- Receive, store, process and merchandise all products in
accordance with established department standard practices.
- Maintain accurate records of production, shrink, sales, and
- Cut, mark and stock product, as required.
- Assist in communicating department and company policies to
- Perform various department functions as needed to meet
production and customer service guidelines.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understanding of store operations and merchandising techniques
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead and direct others.
- Effective communication, customer service and selling
- Must meet minimum age requirements.
- Lift up to 20 lbs. regularly, including overhead lifting, and
up to 60 lbs. occasionally. Push/pull up to 40 lbs. regularly.
- Meet established volume/activity standards.
- Stand or walk 100% of the time.
- Frequent reaching, grasping and lifting individual stock items
below waist level or above shoulder level.
- Frequent bending, kneeling and squatting.
- Able to handle a variety of substances associated with cleaning
materials, packaging materials and food products.
- Tolerate working in extreme hot/cold temperatures for up to 20
minutes at a time.
- Ability to use computers, calculators and communication systems
required to perform the job functions.
Keywords: Delhaize America, Nashua , Full-time Non-Foods/Specialty Foods Lead - Hannaford, Other , Townsend, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!