Nurse (8-16 hours, LPN or RN) - Corrections *bonus*
Company: Spectrum Health Systems, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Join our dynamic multidisciplinary team of MD Addiction
Specialists, psychiatrists, nurses, and clinicians at Spectrum
Health Systems. Spectrum, a leading provider in substance use
disorder treatment, has just been named a Center of Innovation by
Tufts Health Plan and a Center of Excellence by both Blue Cross
Blue Shield of Massachusetts and Cigna Health Care. Spectrum Health
Systems provides a robust training program, strong supervision, and
competitive salaries and benefits with exciting opportunities for
- This position is offering a $750 retention bonus!*
Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has started a new program within
the Massachusetts Department of Correction (MA DOC), providing
Medication-Assisted Treatment to offenders throughout the state of
Location: Shirley, MA - Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center
Schedule: Part-time, 8-16 hours per week
Pay rate: $30.00/hour
The Nurse is responsible for:
- Providing general nursing care to all clients in the
Medications for Opioid Use Disorders (MOUD) Treatment Program.
- Performing job activities in adherence to medical standards in
a compassionate and professional manner.
- Administering medication to patients in accordance to
- Control, counting, and appropriate documentation of
- Completing nursing assessments as required.
- Educating patients on information related to
- Valid Massachusetts nursing license from accredited school
required, LPN or RN.
- Must have current CPR certificate or obtain certification
within 90 days of hire.
- Experience in substance abuse/mental health field or an acute
care inpatient healthcare environment preferred.
- DOC experience preferred.
- Must be able to travel to other program locations as needed to
ensure patients receive daily medication.
- 401k with company contribution
- Discounts on wide array of services/entertainment
- CA *CB
Since 1969, Spectrum Health Systems, Inc. has been a leader in
the field of alcohol and drug abuse treatment. We're looking for
employees who are interested in helping others, saving lives,
changing futures, and being proud of the company they work for.
Spectrum Health Systems is an equal opportunity at will employer
and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex,
sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family LPN
- Job Function LPN
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $30.00
Keywords: Spectrum Health Systems, Inc., Nashua , Nurse (8-16 hours, LPN or RN) - Corrections *bonus*, Other , Shirley, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!