Part Time School Bus Driver - Will Train
Company: Beacon Mobility
Posted on: June 7, 2021
If you are looking for the job that gives you the perfect
combo of Pay, Benefits, & Flexibility, you just found it!
Being a Bus Driver for NRT Bus gives you the pay you
deserve, the benefits you need, plus the
flexibility to earn more money on the side, run
errands, or go home and watch Netflix. Oh, and the most
important part? You get to positively impact the lives of children
in your community by driving them to school!
What We Offer: FLEXIBILITY
- 25-29 hours per week
- Split Shifts- 6:00am-9:00am & 1:00pm-4:00pm (example: exact
hours depend on assigned route)
- Run errands or pick up hours as a ride share driver in between
(not with company vehicle)
- 401(k) plan option, Dental, Vision, & Company Paid Life
- Paid classroom and on-the-job training
- Additional charter work available; field trips, sporting
events, and more.
- Age 21+ & have had a driver’s license for 3+ consecutive
- Satisfactory Driving Record (no suspension etc.)
- Ability to pass a background check, CORI & SORI
- CDL B w/S&P endorsements (We provide CDL Training!)
What You’ll Be doing:
- Operate school bus to transport authorized passenger to and
from school programs in a safe and timely manner following
- Assess traffic and road conditions, monitor student behavior
and other factors as necessary.
- Follow all state and federal traffic laws while operating
vehicle. Adhere to DOT and state safety and district
requirements and standards while operating yellow school
- Maintain proper CDL and state school bus certifications
including adhering to state and federal guidelines regarding
criminal, medical, drug test and driving records.
- Assist passengers onto and off the vehicle when
- Perform daily pre and post trip vehicle inspections and safety
checks as required by company standards and state guidelines.
Our company is serious about Safety! During the COVID-19 pandemic
we implemented several additional safety protocols, including PPE,
cleaning supplies, cleaning schedules, and training. To learn more
about our safety culture – watch this video.
As part of the Beacon Mobility Family of Companies, NRT has served
the communities of Boston and surrounding cities & towns since
1988. NRT operates vans and school buses, transporting over
2,000 students daily:
- Regular home-to-school bus transportation
- Field-trip, athletic event transportation
- Special needs service (mostly door to door)
- Collaborative special needs transportation within the Northeast
- Summer school and camp service
- Charter trips
The pride we instill in our people is a direct result of
recognizing that people who care about what they do will excel. Our
team approach makes sure that our employees are the best trained,
most dedicated and caring people we can employ. After all, our
clients entrust their children to us.
We view our relationship with the various school districts as a
partnership and we don’t take this responsibility lightly.
(INSERT EOE STATEMENT HERE)
Keywords: Beacon Mobility, Nashua , Part Time School Bus Driver - Will Train, Other , Fitchburg, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!