Engineering - Assistant/Associate Scientist
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare
solutions. Eclaro is looking for a
Scientist for our client in Devens,
Eclaros client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry,
providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a
difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If youre up
to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding
- The ideal candidate will hold a MS or PhD degree
in chemical or biochemical engineering, biochemistry or a related
field with 0-2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of protein production including
biosynthesis and/or protein purification is
- An understanding of the fundamentals of protein
chromatography and/or membrane separations is
- Hands on experience with AKTA chromatography
and/or filtration (TFF/NFF) system is a plus.
- Experience in analytical scale chromatography is
- Strong computer skills and good verbal and
written communication skills are required.
hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision
Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and
does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status.
Keywords: Eclaro, Nashua , Engineering - Assistant/Associate Scientist, Other , Devens, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!