Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Home Instead is in search of professional, reliable,
and compassionate people to join our team of
CAREGivers! We provide non-medical and
medical in-home services to a variety of clients
in NH communities. When you join the Home Instead team, you become
part of the family. In our 19+ years in business, we have been
committed to providing excellent service to clients and a great
work experience for our team!
- LNAs or CNAs
- PCAs, Home Health Aides, and CAREGivers: No experience
needed &ndash we will train you!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Home Instead, CAREGivers are at the heart of our business
&ndash and we know it! We provide a supportive work environment
and comprehensive benefits package because we don't want to
just tell our CAREGivers we value them
we show them!
Generous Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive starting salaries with weekend differentials:
- LNA: $17-$18/hour
- PCA (no license required!): $15-$16/hour
- Paid Time Off (PTO) &ndash ALL employees
are automatically enrolled, and we offer 2
payout options per year, for those who do not wish to use the
time &ndash It is NOT a &ldquouse it or lose it&rdquo
- Health insurance benefits for qualifying candidates
- Unmatched job stability: We guarantee you a minimum of
20 hours per week!
- Time and ½ pay: Holiday and overtime
- Mileage reimbursement and paid travel time between shifts
Unmatched Support System &ndash Experienced Management
- 24/7 support of a multidisciplinary team, with RN
- Paid orientation, skills trainings, and workshops throughout
- Career growth opportunities
- On-the-go access to schedules and assessments through a free
- $100 Employee Referral Bonus
- Cell phone discounts:
- Verizon: 22% discount, plus 25% off accessories
- Sprint: 23% discount, plus 20% off accessories
- Work within your community &ndash shifts scheduled within a
20-mile radius of your home
- Direct deposit pay option
WHAT ARE THE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND
- Assist clients with ADLs such as toileting, bathing, hygiene
care, dressing, transferring, and meal preparation.
- Provide care according to company standards.
- Ability to lift 25lbs.
- Willing and able to commit to a weekly schedule of at least
- Possess a current and valid Driver's License, a reliable
vehicle, and current and valid car insurance.
- Participate in criminal and motor vehicle background
- Minimum age requirement: 19 years old.
If you meet these requirements and are looking for a rewarding
and enriching experience, working with a well-established and
supportive team, we encourage you to apply!
HOW TO APPLY:
- Call the office at (603) 433-5959 and ask to speak with someone
Each Home Instead is independently owned and operated. This
listing is for Home Instead of Seacoast and Southern New
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Nashua , Personal Care Assistant (PCA), Other , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!