The health and safety of our patients, team members and
candidates is very important to us. We continue to provide care for
our patients and families, as well as one another, and are
therefore still taking applications and filling open positions. Due
to the current situation related to COVID-19, we're leveraging our
digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top
talent at Kindred.
As your application progresses, you may be asked to conduct more
interviews over the phone or to use one of our digital tools to
help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Talent
Acquisition team members will explain the process and be available
to answer any questions you might have.
We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus
on keeping our patients and fellow team members safe.
Director of Rehab Nashua, NH Nashua, New Hampshire The incumbent
may be responsible for providing therapy services including
assessment as applicable, treatment planning and therapeutic
interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with
the discipline's qualifications, professional practices and ethical
standards. The incumbent shall also be accountable for and
contribute to program development, quality improvement, problem
solving, community education, and productivity enhancement in a
flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
1. Ensure for program staffing team supervision and
2. Monitor team members competency, licenses/certifications, and
memberships in applicable professional organizations.
3. Coordinate the development of team members through structured
4. Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for
patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
5. Promote adherence to policies and practices of applicable
professional organizations, client SNF and RehabCare Group.
6. Contribute to client relations and community education
7. Assures that all patient care activities are performed
according to the company policies and procedures and all applicable
state and federal laws and regulatory agencies.
8. Participate in coordination of facility quality management
and program evaluation activities.
9. Participate in survey preparation activities.
10. Interact with assigned program consultant.
11. Participate in facility safety committee activities.
12. Manage the delivery of care in the most cost effective
13. Coordinate treatment activity between disciplines and team
14. Contribute to development of improved efficiency and
productivity of program functions.
A track record of successful management experience and
successful patient care experience is preferred. Experience working
with a geriatric disabled population is desirable. Provision of own
transportation is necessary.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here .
You have high standards. So do we. Find your future with
Kindred, the country’s largest provider of post-acute care. A
career here will allow you to learn, thrive and grow in a positive
and supportive environment where your input matters. Join us and
see all that you can accomplish when you combine your talent,
skills and dedication with a highly successful and compassionate
Get the latest job openings based on your skills and background
sent directly to your inbox.
Connect with Our Recruiters Share some preliminary info about
yourself and we will contact you to discuss your career and future