Director, Assessment of Religious Knowledge For your privacy and
security , when applying for a job, never provide your social
security number, credit card number or bank account information to
a prospective employer. To use this website, you must accept and
comply with our Terms of Service .
Report This Listing
Job Description Submit your resume along with a cover letter
detailing your interest in the position to Veronica Burchard at
ARK is poised to revolutionize Catholic K-12 education,
providing meaningful data and analytics to principals, directors of
religious education, and diocesan leaders for the first time ever
on the teaching of religion. At last, Catholic educators will be
able to understand how individual students and their teachers are
learning, internalizing, living, and growing in the Catholic Faith
with the same accuracy and attention as that currently available
for disciplines such as math and reading. Development of ARK is
currently underway in preparation for a pilot phase in Fall of 2020
and a Spring 2021 launch.
Responsibilities will include:
• Helping to plan and successfully execute a marketing plan
• Laying groundwork for successful adoptions nationwide by
cultivating partnerships with Catholic dioceses.
• Representing ARK at regional and national conferences
• Working closely with Digital Product Manager to ensure
development of ARK
• Overseeing pilot phase and launch of ARK
• Working with our team of academic advisors, pilot teachers,
psychometricians to ensure content and statistical validation of
• A firm commitment to the Catholic Faith and to the mission of
• Demonstrated leadership experience at the diocesan level
Catholic K-12 education, faith formation, and/or religious
• Excellent organizational, speaking, and written skills.
• Passion, humility, integrity, and a mission-driven
• An action-oriented and flexible disposition.
• A strong work ethic and attention to detail.
• Ability to travel 30-40% of the time About the Employer Sophia
Institute Press publishes and distributes faithful Catholic
classics and new texts by the great enduring figures of the
Catholic intellectual tradition. Sophia was established to nurture
the spiritual, moral, and cultural life of souls and to spread the
Gospel of Christ in conformity with the authentic teachings of the
Roman Catholic Church. In 25 years, Sophia has published more than
200 titles and distributed nearly 2.5 million books worldwide.
Sophia also serves as a leading online source for Catholic
commentary, devotions, and other spiritual and practical resources.
Our two major online platforms include www.CrisisMagazine.com and