Posted on: June 24, 2022
Summary - Job Responsibilities - Activities:Areas of counsel
will include export compliance and commercial and government
- Responsible for providing cradle-to-grave government and
commercial contract negotiation
- Review of complex RFPs, RFQs and proposals
- Oversee policies and procedures for export compliance
- Interpret FAR clauses, government acquisition processes,
internet-based procurement procedures and compliance with
associated prime and subcontract agreements.
- Responsible for advice on global data privacy and export
- Must adhere to all policies and practices of AMSC ensuring the
code of conduct and highest level of ethics are always
Education - Experience:
- Law degree and membership in MA State Bar
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as practicing commercial
contracts attorney -Required Skills, Competencies, Authorities and
- Experience in contract drafting, reviewing and negotiating
various types of commercial agreements (including RFQ/RFP) with
customers, subcontractors, alliance partners and vendors in support
of sales, business development, research and development, and
procurement groups across the company.
- Government contracting experience with a working knowledge of
FAR and DFAR clauses.
- Knowledge of commercial law, including UCC, contract law, and
- Solid judgment and business acumen and understanding of
- Candidate must be self-motivated and possess strong
interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead as
well as collaborate and function well in a team environment.
- Excellent judgment, strong organizational skills, and driven
- Self-motivated and efficient, with ability to work
independently and under pressure and handle multiple projects and
deadlines in a fast-paced environment. -
- Some travel will be required. -
Keywords: AMSC, Nashua , Corporate Counsel, Legal , Ayer, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!