Software Automation Engineer
Company: YMC America, Process Technologies Group
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Join us at YMC America! We create advanced bio/pharmaceutical
purification platforms, and our systems are award winning for their
innovative design, meeting the imagination of industry leaders
today. We are conveniently located 40 minutes from Boston, and we
want to hear from you. Come join the YMC Team!
As Automation Engineer, you are a key member of our team working to
develop, implement, and test automation/control solutions for our
products. This position is customer driven and focused and may
include working with current and potential clients/customers.
- Designs, develops automation framework and data driven
automation scripts for application: PLCs, HMIs, SCADA and DCS
- Researches, develops and expands software capabilities utilized
in downstream pharmaceutical process based on customer
- Enhances current automation scripts and works closely with
engineers to determine best automation practices.
- Conducts hands-on experimental work.
- Designs and executes experiments for product and application
- Demonstrates open and collaborative approach in all areas of
- Bachelor's Degree degree required, preferably in Chemical
Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- 3+ years implementing and testing automation/control solutions
for biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
- Willing to learn and write programming code, such as ladder
logic, C#, python, and SQL Script.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Keywords: YMC America, Process Technologies Group, Nashua , Software Automation Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Ayer, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!