Company: Transformative Healthcare
Posted on: January 10, 2022
JOIN OUR COVID-19 TESTING TEAM NOW
Apply now to work full time as a COVID Tester.Stop the Spread,
while getting paid $18/hour as part of our COVID-19 Testing
team!Transformative Healthcare COVID Testers work in the community
to conduct testing and data entry for DPH designated patients.
- Requirements include:
- Valid Drivers License
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Ability to pass a CORI checkPlease note this is an exciting
opportunity for those looking to pursue a career in the EMS world.
- Full Time = 40 scheduled hours a week
- This will go for -4-6 months maybe longer
- After the need is complete we have many other opportunities
within the organization such as joining our EMT school to become a
certified EMT and work for us!Please see Details belowSchedule
- Scheduling will call you to set up your permanent shifts based
on your availability. Most sites start between 5am and 4pm
- Most shifts are 8-12 hours in length. (Not including commute to
- Uniform (to be provided) / Please wear Closed Toes Shoes
- We will provide PPE (Masks/ gloves/gowns available as
- You will Report directly to Site location or you can report to
our base in Quincy, MA and be shuttled to Site Location. .
- Sites are a mix of indoor and outdoor locations.
The above are intended to describe the general nature and level of
the work being performed by the person/people in this position.
This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities,
knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with this position. THC
is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status,
religion, sex, or national origin. Individuals with Disabilities
and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Transformative Healthcare, Nashua , COVID Tester, IT / Software / Systems , Fitchburg, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!