Payroll Specialist II
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Description This is a hybrid role: Under the supervision of the
Payroll Manager, the Payroll Specialist II will ensure accurate
processing and recording of the company's payroll, provide timely
and accurate financial reporting, and will be in an integral part
of leading special projects including not but limited to the
payroll tasks related to acquisitions both domestic and
- Research payroll issues independently, demonstrating high
analytical ability, knowledge of best practices
- Assist with acquisitions as required for the payroll
- Oversee the registration for new State/SUI/Local payroll tax as
- Assist general accounting with analysis of payroll G/L
- Create and distribute payroll reports as requested.
- Managing electronic timekeeping system via ADP Time &
Attendance and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets.
- Maintenance of effective internal controls.
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, tax
withholdings and deductions.
- Preparing manual check calculations, as necessary.
- Coordinating with the HR Department to ensure correct employee
- Assist in the gathering and preparation of all required
information for audits.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Accounting
- Other duties as assigned. Required
- Knowledge of all aspects of payroll laws and regulations and
federal and state regulations as they relate to payroll
- Minimum 3 years experience using ADP Workforce Now with a
working knowledge of importing employee and payroll data
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables,
and other relevant formulas
- Associates Degree in Accounting Related Field or equivalent
- Self-directed and able to perform assignments independently;
demonstrate proactive approach and is flexible with regards to
- Experience supporting multi-state and international
- Desire to be a part of a growing business
- Desire to help design, document and implement procedures to
streamline payroll processes
- Experience in manufacturing environment.by Jobble
Keywords: Resonetics, Nashua , Payroll Specialist II, Human Resources , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!