Lead Guest Services Associate
Company: Green Meadows Farms
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Position Summary: Lead Guest Services Associate works and manages
POS stations to sell medical and recreational products. Directly
support the Dispensary Manager with day to day operations with the
- Advise customers on suitable cannabis products based on their
needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of
- Educate customers on the safe use of their selected cannabis
- Check customers' identification documents to verify that they
are of legal age;
- Process customers' payments using the dispensary / retail's POS
- Keep abreast of new additions to our cannabis product line as
well as the latest industry trends through training and research;
Advise floor GSA on information pertaining to new products.
- Ensure the dispensary is clean and well-organized at all times
and lead the team in assigning cleaning ;
- Full awareness and training on current SOPs and recommending
changes and new SOPs
- Take inventory of cannabis products and ensure that the sales
floor is adequately stocked.
- Take inventory of non-cannabis products and submit PO's to
ensure inventory is maintained.
- Will have periodical dispensary cleaning duties included but
not limited to break rooms, bathrooms, sweeping etc.
- Will be responsible for cash handling- opening and closing GSA
- Assist with training the team, both medical and adult use
- Facilitate employee discounts, and exchanges/returns after
collaborating with GM
- Help to ensure that the retail space is flowing- direct break
times, delegate daily tasks and ensure that GSA are following
expected policies and procedures during customer interactions.
- Responsible for on the floor coaching, and corrective
- Support the GM in recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding
- Support the GM in performance reviews, and disciplinary
- Take lead on group huddles in sales initiatives, motivating and
communicating daily goals to staff.
- Take initiatives to create and support retail enhancements and
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED
Preferred Education: N/A
- 3+ years of customer facing experience in the Retail or
- 2+ year in Cannabis Industry, preferably in retail.
- 1+ year in leadership position.
- Comfortable working with computers, preferably retail POS
- Ability to learn and understand cannabinoids and the natural
function of the endocannabinoid system in the human body.
- Ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years of working in a
cannabis retail capacity and have knowledge of different cannabis
- Ability to speak more than one language (preferably
- Excellent communication & organizational skills and strong
analytical and PC skills.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to listen well and
communicate effectively orally and in writing with various
- Great attitude with attention to detail
- Unquestioned integrity
- High energy with a desire to work in a team-oriented,
Keywords: Green Meadows Farms, Nashua , Lead Guest Services Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Fitchburg, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!