Outlet Store Team Leader
Posted on: August 4, 2022
We invite you to be part of our team of trailblazers dedicated
to helping people discover and enjoy the outside. Come join us.
Because on the inside we're all outsiders. And if it's outside,
we're all in.Our Nashua Outlet Store is now looking for a Store
Team Leader to join their team.
Position Purpose: Drives business results, directs team talent,
supports store leadership team and ensures delivery of the
legendary L.L.Bean customer experience within an outdoor lifestyle
concept retail store. Promotes the company's core values of Outdoor
Heritage, Integrity, Service, Respect, Perseverance and Safe and
Healthy Living to ensure the integrity of the brand, culture and
mission of L.L.Bean is upheld at all times. -
- Models and fosters an environment where service is the top
priority. Enthusiastically seeks opportunities to convert every
customer that enters the store continually striving to drive sales
and brand loyalty through great service. Rallies the rep team
towards the same objectives.
- Acts as a Leader on Duty as scheduled to drive conversion and
- Leverages business reports including Qualtrics, variance
reporting, and merch group sales to analyze trends, understand wins
and identify opportunities. Builds compelling actions to enhance
customer loyalty and improve service metrics through introspective
business analysis and strong acumen skills.
- Executes and implements all recognition programs including
living the legend efforts, in store contests, etc.
- Reviews all forward-looking business events (holidays,
promotional weekends, market trends).
- Develops meaningful activations and selling efforts to drive
even greater sales results.
- Ensures that the sales floor is full, and all sizes are
represented by performing regular size audits.
- Ensures the highest level of fitting room service is occurring
driving conversion and UPT.Training:
- Supports and trains associates, communicating standards and
processes, company policies and procedures
- Has a passion for learning and sharing product knowledge as a
tool to build the sale and increase customer loyalty.
- Delivers GUIDE training for new hires as well as ongoing GUIDE
training efforts for year-round team members in conjunction with
the exempt leader team. Ensures all guides are performing at a high
level and 30-day/ongoing assessments are completed.
- Supports, directs, and develops store champions (buddies) and
- Facilitates all new hire product training modules for store or
area of responsibility and develops a strategy and execution plan
for delivering all seasonal product training materials.
- Maintains and manages all employee facing communication
including break room messaging, and communication boards. Ensures
start up meeting are occurring, and that content is compelling and
inspiring.Total Store Accountability:
- Aids in the achievement of all financial measures as well as
area specific metrics.
- Key holder as required serving as a potential opener/closer for
- Prepares & communicates daily task responsibilities to staff.
Leverages knowledge and strengths to foster growth and development
of the team
- Recommends adjustment to staffing levels/schedules to meet work
- Address and respond to employee issues/conflicts related to day
to day operations within defined parameters in accordance with
company policies and procedures under direction of supervisor.
- Provides in the moment input, feedback, and coaching. If
performance concerns exist, hands off to store management for
performance management process
- Contributes to Peak planning preparation and readiness. -
- Leverages knowledge and strengths to foster growth and
development of the team.
- Expense management ownership ensuring proper use of resources
and adherence to budgetary guidelines with a focus on payroll
- Is an active participant in health and safety by following all
safety policies and procedures, reporting unsafe conditions or
at-risk behaviors to leadership, and conducting work in a safe
- As assigned:
- Maintains the cash office per policy ensuring proper
signatures, accurate reconciliation, and general organization is
- Ensure the service hub is fully stocked, free of clutter, and
operating effectively. -
- Accountable for cashier execution and efficiency with a focus
on service delivery.
Based on volume level of the store the supervisor will have a
specialty in one of the 4 below categories:
- This is a support role under the Product area of responsibility
- Plans maps and executes floor sets by translating Trail Guide
and floor sets into compelling and inspiring merchandise
- Analyzes reports and uses business acumen to make smart
decisions to drive sales
- Completes and supports all visual display and windows
- Works closely with Operations Productivity team to plan and
efficiently process floor sets and replenishment
- Executes marketing signage and promotions
- Executes markdowns and merchandise recoveryVisual
- This is a support role under the Product area of responsibility
- Create engaging visual inspiration & presentation through
visual styling, form detail and overall visual execution to promote
the brands purpose and mission
- Executes visual displays that are inspiring and compelling to
- Model & coach associates on how to uphold visual standards
- Support product team in marketing signage, promotional
executions, markdowns and overall merchandise recovery as
- This is a support role under the Productivity area of
responsibility for stores.
- Maintains a clean, organized, and efficient stock room while
adhering to operating standards and safety requirements.
- Manages inbound freight processing per SOP and productivity
guidelines completing all shipments within 24 hours of
- Works in collaboration with other leaders to replenish sales
floor stock and push replenishment truck product to the floor.
- Oversees and manages the return processes following standard
operating practices by assigning the proper quality codes
- Executes store to store/store to warehouse transfers in a
- Execute all aspects of omni channel business including FES
orders, phone call management, and RIO's are completed per
- Adheres to all loss prevention policies and procedures
inspecting the back of house and sales floor space for
- Models safe behaviors, evaluate risk, and ensure that risks are
reduced to acceptable levels ensuring safety remains a top priority
- may act as Safety contact or liaisonCustomer Experience
- This is a support role under the People area of responsibility
- Develops and delivers exciting and engaging-store activations,
clinics and demonstrations with an emphasis on Learn, Try, Buy and
- Drive ODP participation for paid programming, unpaid
programming / in-store activations, community engagement events and
any mobile or experiential marketing events in market through
creative outreach and local marketing events.
- Markets in-store / in-mall activations through ODP in store and
online calendar, store's Facebook page, and chalkboards.
- May assist in the interviewing process and provide input into
- Act as training lead for store when assigned. - - - -Health and
Safety Requirement: Every employee is responsible for contributing
to a safe and healthy workplace. Employees are expected to be
active participants in health and safety by following all safety
policies and procedures, reporting unsafe conditions or at-risk
behaviors to leadership, and conducting work in a safe manner.
Those in a leadership role are also expected to model safe
behaviors, evaluate risk, and ensure that risks are reduced to
acceptable levels.Education Level: 2-Year Associates DegreeYears of
Experience: 2+Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate degree or equivalent with at least 2 plus years of
retail experience in relevant retailer
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Systems knowledge (POS, Word, Excel) and comfort with social
- Capability to build strong partnerships and to work
collaboratively to achieve goals
- Ability to inspire and motivate others
- Ability to maintain a high level of enthusiasm and a positive
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends
- Mobility and desire to relocate a plus
If you care about the outdoors, joining L.L.Bean is a great way to
feel good about what you do. Our benefits package makes a good
thing even better, with programs and perks designed to support your
health and financial goals. Plus, maintaining a healthy work-life
balance and re-charging outside are all part of the plan. Because,
when it comes to the outside-we're all in. Visit to learn
more.Being outside brings out the best in us, no matter where we
come from or what we believe. At L.L.Bean, we value individual
differences and encourage our co-workers to be themselves - because
-the uniqueness of each individual makes L.L.Bean better.
Keywords: L.L.Bean, Nashua , Outlet Store Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!