Housekeeping Room Attendant
Company: Sheraton Nashua Hotel
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Sheraton Hotel in Nashua is hiring for
Housekeeping Room Attendants, full & part time. We offer
competitive wages and benefits. Job Summary: The Room Attendant is
responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while
providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all
guests.QualificationsEducation & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.Physical requirements:
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.General Requirements:
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and
clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance DoubleTree by Hilton
Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to
the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Embassy Suites by Hilton Standards and regulations
to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas
and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data,
etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest
or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Always maintain a warm and friendly demeanor.Duties &
- Employees must always be attentive, friendly, helpful and
courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to,
guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and
vacuumed (if applicable).
- Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Clean room with the door closed according to standards, unless
requested to do otherwise by the guest.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair
dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.We're an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Sheraton Nashua Hotel, Nashua , Housekeeping Room Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!