Foundation Medical Partners - LPN - Southern NH Nephrology & Hypertension - Full Time
Company: Solution Health
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Come work at the best place to give and receive care! Job
Description: Who We Are:Affiliated with Southern New Hampshire
Medical Center, Foundation Medical Partners is the second largest
multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and serves the greater
Nashua community. We encourage the professional growth and
development of our employees and are proud of the workplace culture
we have developed. We treat adult patients with mild to severe
kidney disease and kidney-related conditions, such as high blood
pressure, kidney stones, and kidney failure. Our experienced team
is dedicated to providing the education and support needed to
maintain our patients' well-being.About the Job:Licensed Practical
Nurse responsible for participating in the provision of
professional nursing care to patients under the supervision of
Registered Nurses, Providers, and Practice Manager. What You'll
- Participates in the care of patients in person, via telephone
(phone screening) and telehealth modalities under the supervision
of the Provider(s), in accordance with professional standards and
scope of practice as defined by applicable State laws.
- Performs functions delegated by Provider(s) and Registered
Nurses, including administering prescribed medications, treatments
& immunizations, point-of-care testing, and collection /handling of
specimens, within the appropriate scope of practice as defined by
applicable State laws and regulations.
- Collects and screens history and health-related information
from patients and communicates findings to the Provider(s).
- Communicates Provider advice/instructions and plan of care to
- Documents care activities in the medical record including
procedures, interventions, patient/family communication, and test
results with accuracy and detail.Who You Are:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current NH or compact state
- Certifications: Current BLS/CPR training.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- One year experience in a medical practice of healthcare setting
preferred.Why You'll Love Us:
- Flexible day shift hours, no weekends!
- Health, dental, prescription, and vision coverage for full-time
& part-time employees
- Competitive pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid training courses for continued career
progression& So much more! Work Shift: Monday- Friday: 8:30 AM -
5:30 PM SolutionHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer, please see
our EEO policy url for EEO poster
Keywords: Solution Health, Nashua , Foundation Medical Partners - LPN - Southern NH Nephrology & Hypertension - Full Time, Healthcare , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!