Speech Language Pathologist
Company: Southern New Hampshire Health
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Department: Inpatient Speech TherapySchedule: Part TimeShift:
DayHours: Tuesday- Friday varied and two Saturdays per monthReq#:
20755Up to $5,000 Sign on Bonus for Part Time positions Who We
Are:In our Speech Therapy department, we are committed to
transforming lives through personalized care, cutting-edge
techniques, and a patient-centered approach. Our state-of-the-art
facility is equipped with the latest technology and resources to
empower our Speech Language Pathologists to provide the best care
possible. About the Job:Provides speech language pathology services
to inpatients and/or outpatients adults. What You'll Do:
- Evaluates patients including subjective information, objective
information, assessment, and prognosis and establishes effective
goals and treatment plans appropriately.
- Develops and implements a patient-appropriate educational
program with family's participation when necessary and modifies
treatment plan as needed. Implements patient specific treatment
plan and modifies when appropriate
- Provides clinical supervision to new staff and/or affiliating
- Completes and processes insurance and third-party payer
information in a timely manner.
- Maintains clinical competency and uses equipment and techniques
which are safe and appropriate for skill level. Who You Are:
- Graduate of accredited school of speech and language pathology
- CPR Certification preferred.
- Current (or pending) licensure in speech and language pathology
in the State of New Hampshire required.
- Must hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence awarded by
- Modified Barium Swallow for inpatients experience preferred.
Why You'll Love Us:
- Strategic Balance: We acknowledge the importance of work-life
equilibrium and offer an environment that respects your commitments
both within and outside the workplace.
- Professional Advancement: Join an organization that actively
fosters your professional development. We provide opportunities for
skill enhancement, learning from industry leaders, and refining
your managerial acumen.
- Recognition and Appreciation: Your contributions are celebrated
here. We acknowledge milestones, applaud achievements, and
recognize the pivotal role each team member plays in our shared
At Southern NH Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We
offer a variety of comprehensive benefits to our benefit's eligible
employees such as medical, dental, vision and other unique benefits
- Health, dental, prescription and vision coverage for full-time
& part-time employees
- Short term disability, long term disability and life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education & Paid Training Courses
- We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability
status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Southern New Hampshire Health, Nashua , Speech Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!