LPN - Foundation Gastroenterology
Company: Southern New Hampshire Health
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Department: Foundation Gastroenterology - Nashua NHSchedule:
Full TimeShift: DayHours: 8:00a-5:00pReq#: 20328Affiliated with
Southern New Hampshire Medical Center,
Foundation Medical Partners
is the second largest multi-specialty group in New Hampshire and
serves the greater Nashua community. We encourage the professional
growth and development of our employees and are proud of the
workplace culture we have developed. We invite you to join our
incredible team! At Southern New Hampshire Health, we believe in
the little moments and the power of small gestures. It is our
desire to make every patient, family or visitor interaction
meaningful. You'll see some of these wonderful moments in our new
video "We believe in the little moments " Check it out below.
Summary: LPN will be responsible for participating in the
provisioning of professional nursing care to patients under the
supervision of RNs, providers, and the Practice Manager.
- High school graduate or GED required.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current NH or compact state
license. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- One year professional nursing experience, previous experience
in ambulatory care setting preferred.
- Knowledge of Patient Centered Medical Home care preferred.
- Current BLS/CPR training certifications.
- Experience with the use of medical equipment required:
stethoscope, scales and blood pressure cuffs.
- Knowledge of basic nursing principles and protocols and
procedures related to assigned specialty.
- Working knowledge of EMR systems and common Windows-based
systems. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability
status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Southern New Hampshire Health, Nashua , LPN - Foundation Gastroenterology, Healthcare , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!