Licensed Nursing Assistant - LNA - Full Time 3pm -11pm
Company: Hunt Community
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Hunt Community is currently seeking a full-time LNA - Licensed
Nursing Assistant to join our caring team in a beautiful
atmosphere. Hunt Community is a Life Plan Community for active,
healthy people aged 62 and better, located on 16 neatly lasdscapeed
acres near downtown Nashua.
LNA Shifts needed : 3pm - 11pm
Differential : $2.00 3pm - 11pm / $4.00 11pm - 7am / plus $1.00 for
weekends all shifts
- Hourly pay with paid meal breaks and discounted food
- Scholarship Program / Education Assistance.
- Employee Recognition.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Health Benefits available with a minimum of 30 hours per
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life
Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Fitness Reimbursement, Retirement
Savings with company match.
- Generous Earned Time Program.
- Time and one - half paid for all hours worked on six major
- Provide patient care under supervision as assigned.
- Serve meals, feed those patients who require it and assist
patients in the dining room.
- Provide fluids and nourishment for the residents.
- Maintain a safe, attractive, and comfortable environment for
the residents, with special consideration to cleanliness,
ventilation, lighting, repairs and furniture arrangement.
- Answer resident's call for assistance promptly.
- Report to the supervising nurse immediately if the resident
complains, has a change in condition, or whenever other special
- Provide special services for residents not needing professional
- Perform specific functions as are taught by professional
personnel in accordance with Community policies.
- Carry out housekeeping functions on the unit that are not
specifically assigned to the Housekeeping Department.
- Carry out technical duties and procedures as assigned if she/he
has satisfactorily completed an in-service program on such.
- Maintain good relationships with residents and their families
and friends as well as with the public in general.
- Transport residents as required.
- Assume all other duties as assigned by the Charge Nurse.
- Assume responsibility for self-safety and safety of immediate
- Responsible for attendance at annual in-service programs with
regards to body mechanics, right-to-know laws and fire and safety
- Must have attended training as a nurse assistant in a formal
- LNA must have satisfactorily completed a certification program
in the State of New Hampshire.
- Must be licensed in the State of New Hampshire.
- Required to be on your feet for extended periods of time
including physical activity that includes walking, bending,
kneeling, twisting up to 4-6 hours per day.
- Ability to push, pull and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Use motor coordination of arms, legs, hands, wrists, and
fingers on a regular basis.
Silverstone Living is a non-profit organization supporting Hunt
Community, The Huntington at Nashua and At Home by Hunt.
Keywords: Hunt Community, Nashua , Licensed Nursing Assistant - LNA - Full Time 3pm -11pm, Healthcare , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!