CLINICAL NURSE LEADER
Posted on: June 24, 2022
POSITION SUMMARYThe Clinical Nurse Leader will be responsible to
provide support and guidance in training, education, quality
assurance and programmatic improvement initiatives for the Care
Coordination Team, in collaboration with the Associate Vice
President of Population Health and Care Coordination for
SolutionHealth and the Office Manager of Population Health and Care
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform daily functions and duties of a nurse care
- Prepare, implement, evaluate and maintain all regulatory agency
requirements for clinical practice.
- Serve as a clinical resource to all clinical staff and other
health care providers.
- Identify improvements in patient care and care coordination
- Coordinate care with other disciplines throughout the health
- Responsible for safety and emergency procedures within the
- Mentor colleagues to use EMR functions more efficiently.
- Assess and implement quality assurance measures, maintaining
documents and evaluating quality assurance activities.
- Meet with clinical staff to access performance and monitor
performance periodically, provide coaching and feedback.
- Provide input to annual performance reviews for all clinical
- Collaborate with operational leaders in evaluating clinical
practice and establishing educational needs and competencies.
- Monitor all clinical staff orientation and annual
- Interact with patients and families regarding clinical
complaints for effective and immediate response and
- Address patient and staff satisfaction survey responses and
respond to related staff and patient satisfaction and clinical
- Implement patient satisfaction improvement processes, as well
as staff satisfaction improvement processes.
- Participate in operational meetings, committees and workgroups
supporting value-based care and care coordination
- Bachelor of Science degree required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Master of Science in Nursing
(BS/BSN/MSN) strongly preferred.
- Current registration in the State of New Hampshire as a
Registered Nurse required.
- Certification in ambulatory nursing, case management, care
coordination or equivalent is preferred.
- A minimum of three-five (3-5) years of clinical experience in a
physician practice and/or care coordinator/case management
- Previous leadership experience preferred.
Keywords: SolutionHealth, Nashua , CLINICAL NURSE LEADER, Healthcare , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!