RN/LPN (Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse) All Shifts!
Company: Fitchburg Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Fitchburg Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is the home where
people work together to make great things happen every day. We
offer a pleasant, family-friendly environment and a wonderful
reputation providing services to our residents, families and local
community.TEAMWORK * EXCELLENT BENEFITS * STABLE WORK
ENVIRONMENTNew starting rates! - We value newly licensed nursing
staff and those with many years of experience.Duties and
- Provides nursing care to patients as assigned. -
- Administers and records medications and treatments as
- Prepares for and assists Physicians and others with diagnostic
procedures and treatments.
- Reinforce supports and provides health care instructions to
patients and their families.
- Participates with other team members in planning, implementing
and evaluating nursing care and other patient activities.
- Assists in the admission, transfer, and discharge of
- Observes and reports patients' vital signs, symptoms and
general condition to the appropriate individual(s).
- Records on patient charts observation of patient's responses to
nursing care rendered.
- Maintains environmental conditions conducive to the comfort and
safety of patients.
- Assists with unit management and/or assume charge of unit as
- RN/LPN: 1 year (Preferred)License:
- RN/LPN (Required)Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Keywords: Fitchburg Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Nashua , RN/LPN (Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse) All Shifts!, Healthcare , Fitchburg, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!