Licensed Practical Nurse - $8,000 Sign on Bonus, 8 & 12 Hour Shifts
Company: Premier Rehab & Healthcare
Posted on: May 11, 2022
$8,000 SIGN-ON BONUS or UP TO $20,000 IN TUITION
REIMBURSEMENT!!!NO WAITING PERIOD FOR BENEFITS!!!Offerring 8 or
12hr shifts and additional ways to obtain a bonus! -Summary:The LPN
reports to the Nurse Manager and assures smooth operations of the
unit for a designated shift under the direction of supervision of a
Registered Nurse. Scope of work may be modified by State
- Graduate of accredited LPN School of
- Current valid LPN license in the state employed.
- Valid CPR certificationExperience:
- At least one (1) year nursing experience preferred.
- Evidence of continuing education or special preparation or
experience in gerontological nursing and/or long-term care nursing
- Participates with members of the interdisciplinary team to
assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate resident's care. Documents
the resident's condition and nursing needs accurately and in a
timely manner. Reports pertinent observations and reactions
regarding residents promptly to RN. Provides oncoming shift and
supervisors with accurate and complete resident status report.
Maintains the 24-hour report book. Receives and record physicians'
- Communicates staffing problems and needs to the Nursing
Manager. Provides input on staffing ratios and deployment. Develops
work assignments for LPN/LVNs and Nurse Aides as directed.
Coordinates, directs and evaluates staff (i.e. Medication
Aides/Medication Techs, Nurse Aides, etc.) as directed.
Participates in counseling, disciplinary action and termination of
staff to the extent permitted by the State Nurse Practice Act.
- Assures compliance with policies and procedures. Reports
problems and complaints timely to the Nurse Manager. Provides
feedback to Nurse Managers regarding performance of Nurse
- Participates in hiring and selection of LPNs and Nurse Aides.
Gives feedback and participates in performance appraisals as
assigned. Coordinates nursing assignment, which includes directing
assigned nursing staff to the extent permitted by state practice
act. Receives and provides accurate and complete resident status
report at shift change. Maintains 24-hour report book.
- Assists in data collection for admission, transfer and
discharge or residents and provides the information to the Nurse
- Assures that inventory and supplies are maintained in a clean
and safe manner on the unit, are utilized economically and
communicates need for housekeeping, maintenance or nutritional
- LTC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)License:
Keywords: Premier Rehab & Healthcare, Nashua , Licensed Practical Nurse - $8,000 Sign on Bonus, 8 & 12 Hour Shifts, Healthcare , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!