Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA)- 12 Hour Shift (7AM to 7PM); work 24 get paid for 32!
Company: Greenbriar Rehab & Healthcare
Posted on: May 10, 2022
INCREASED SIGN ON-BONUS OF $6,500!This is for our brand new
scheduled position: Work only three 12 Hour Shifts (36 Hours) per
week (7AM to 7PM) and get Paid for 40 Hours!Summary: Under
supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists
residents with daily living activities.Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid certification as a LNA/CNA.Experience:
- Six months experience in a long-term care environment
- Answer signal lights and bells to determine resident
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair,
and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercise, and movement
to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed.
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in
- Performs other tasks as assigned.Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and facility staff.Service Excellence Requirements:
- Work efforts reflect a passion for exceeding customer
- Solicits patient/resident feedback to understand their needs
and the needs of the community. Advocated for Service Excellence
within the Center and influences others to act.
- Displays responsibility by taking ownership of quality care.
Shows dedication to enriching the lives of our patients and
residents through empathy and compassion.
- Demonstrates commitment to interpersonal excellence through
professional greetings, proper telephone etiquette, common
courtesy, a professional attitude and appearance.
- Enriches the Center culture by having fun.
- Recognizes the benefits of team collaboration. Shows respect
for fellow employees by working together to get the job done.
- Effectively addresses customer concerns and resolves conflict
in a manner that is fair to all.Experience:
- Caregiver: 1 year (Preferred)Environment:
- InpatientCompleted license needed:
Keywords: Greenbriar Rehab & Healthcare, Nashua , Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA)- 12 Hour Shift (7AM to 7PM); work 24 get paid for 32!, Healthcare , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!