Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: May 6, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to
fill the position of a Nurse Manager for our Nashua, NH Medicare
Certified home health office. This office provides best-in-class
care to adult and geriatric clients.
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional
- Visit our adult and geriatric clients for
- Precept / supervise a team of field nurses.
- Facilitate new hire orientation and training.
- Coordinate and/or deliver in-services for field staff.
- Assist other offices in the region with Clinical Manager
- Please note: This position will transition from a field RN role
to an almost entirely office role.If you're a Registered Nurse (RN)
with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 10+ or more years of experience as
- Acute, med/surg, and/or sub-acute experience required.
- Supervisory experience required. Highlights:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and
medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- Paid weekly, comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity, day shift
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potentialAs an accredited,
regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider,
BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.About BAYADAFounded
in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides
nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care
services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their
homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides,
therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care
professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more
than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New
Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In 2019, Baiada oversaw
the company's unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit
organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business
model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of
helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of
life at home.BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and
environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all
employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality,
personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and
trust.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities
and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Nashua , Nurse Manager, Healthcare , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!