Registered Nurse PCU 24 hours/flex 7p-7a every third weekend/holiday
Company: Saint Vincent Hospital
Posted on: January 8, 2022
- Under general supervision of the unit's nursing management the
Clinical RN performs duties to ensure quality patient care through
the health care continuum.
- Ensures quality and safe delivery of care to patients in the
following age groups: All ages; Neonate; Infancy; Toddler;
Preschool; School age; Adolescent; Adult; Geriatric. Onboarding
Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully
complete a background check and pre-employment health screening
which includes a drug screen.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the Commonwealth of
- Minimum of six months to one year of experience in specialty
- ACLS required in some areas.
- PALS preferred for PACU. Education:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- B.S. degree preferred Licensure & Certification:
- Currently licensed as RN in the State of MA.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
- Fifteen (15) hours of continuing education every two
- Certification in specialty recommended#LI-KF1 Job:
ICU/CCUPrimary Location: Worcester, MassachusettsFacility: Saint
Vincent HospitalJob Type: PT1Shift Type: NightsEmployment practices
will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally
protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would
result in an undue hardship.
Keywords: Saint Vincent Hospital, Nashua , Registered Nurse PCU 24 hours/flex 7p-7a every third weekend/holiday, Healthcare , Fitchburg, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!