Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - 1900133
Company: FIDELITY INVESTMENTS
Location: Merrimack, NH
Posted on: January 11, 2019
Performs end-to-end functional and non-functional UI and middleware
regression testing within an Agile environment. Writes, defines, and
develops automated test plans and test cases. Builds end-to-end
continuous integration and delivery automation solutions for assigned
projects, including front end, middle tier services, and back-end data
providers. Assists with planning, designing, and executing testing
within a complex project.
• Develops and maintains UI and middleware tools used for test
• Creates test plans, data, procedures, and manual and/or
• Participates in formal reviews of application designs, business,
and functional requirements.
• Participates in code reviews.
• Writes complete and accurate reports on software problems.
• Identifies and suggests quality process improvements focused on
• Creates systems and business relevant test cases.
• Creates and maintains test infrastructure and ensures test
environment reflects business requirements for test execution.
• Assists in development of in-house test tools.
• Executes manual and/or automated test scripts for most complex
• Works with project team to establish testing entrance and exit
• Ensures execution of project regression test tasks.
• Establishes project plans for projects of moderate scope.
• Works directly with the user community for project definition.
• Performs independent and complex technical and functional
analysis for multiple projects supporting several initiatives.
• Recommends strategies and methods to improve test plans and test
• Analyzes and reports test status and results.
• Identifies test issues and reports to project manager and
• Defines regression tests, and production verification and
validation for future projects.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science,
Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Mathematics,
Computer and Information Science, Physics, or a closely related field
and three (3) years of experience in the job offered or three (3) years
of experience performing quality assurance testing of algorithmic
trading applications and Web-based applications within a financial
Or, alternatively, a Master’s degree (or foreign education equivalent)
in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information
Systems, Mathematics, Computer and Information Science, Physics, or a
closely related field and one (1) year of experience in the job offered
or one (1) year of experience performing quality assurance testing of
algorithmic trading applications and Web-based applications within a
financial services environment.
Skills and Knowledge:
Candidate must also possess:
• Demonstrated Expertise (“DE”) developing and testing FIX-based
• DE performing test automation, version controlling, and
implementing continuous integration testing practices, using Git Stash,
UDeploy, and Jenkins.
• DE performing data validation on data in KDB and Oracle
databases; and querying and writing Q scripts for data mining and data
• DE performing Test Driven Development using testing frameworks -
- Gherkins, Cucumber, Selenium, and Serenity.
To apply, visit https://fidelity.com/jobs and search job code 1900133.
Keywords: FIDELITY INVESTMENTS, Nashua , Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - 1900133, Finance , Merrimack, NH, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!