Senior Systems Services Support Analyst - 1811250
Company: FIDELITY INVESTMENTS
Location: Merrimack, New Hampshire
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Duties: Provides end to end provisioning, deployment, and coordination
for system buildout. Gathers requirements from developers and project
coordinators to setup infrastructure components in all environments from
development through production. Documents and implements load balancing
configurations for cloud and BAU. Provisions and prepares hardware on
proprietary internal cloud, virtual, and physical servers.
• Prepares configuration for application middleware and
• Develops and implements new standard SSL certificates for
• Coordinates application buildout with onshore and offshore
partners to ensure on time delivery.
• Provides Level 3 support and triages escalations from operations
• Resolves hardware and software integration issues by interfacing
with database administration, software development, network support
personnel, and vendors to coordinate solutions.
• Performs Operating System patching and migration, package
installation and configuration changes under tickets.
• Evaluates and participates in implementation of new systems and
• Defines and recommends process improvement initiatives.
• Participates in the development of tools used to facilitate
• Creates contingency plans covering key areas of vulnerability
within the system.
• Coordinates systems installation and configuration of systems
installation and infrastructure changes.
• Responsible for the maintenance of system diagrams and
• Troubleshoots and tunes performance within the platform space.
• Establishes project plans for projects of moderate scope.
• Works on multiple projects concurrently.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information
Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and three (3)
years of experience in the job offered or three (3) years of experience
providing application and server support within a Linux environment,
including infrastructure and administration; Or, alternatively, a
Master’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science,
Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Mathematics,
Physics, or a closely related field and one (1) year of experience in
the job offered or one (1) year of experience providing application and
server support within a Linux environment, including infrastructure and
administration. Candidate must also possess: Demonstrated Expertise
("DE") implementing a platform in Pivotal Cloud Foundry, utilizing
Concourse CI/CD pipeline creation technology; DE performing cloud
service engineering, including build, deploy, scaling, and triage on
AWS, PCF, and Azure Cloud platforms; DE performing infrastructure
provisioning using Dandy and FidCloud C2C; release management and
engineering processes, using uDeploy and Concourse; configuration
management using iConfig/SpringCloud Config; and systems integration; DE
in BAU and cloud load balancing design, configuration, troubleshooting,
and validation through F5 and AVI devices, creation through NDA, AVI,
and NSX load balancing for cloud solutions.
To apply visit, https://jobs.fidelity.com and search for 1811250.
Keywords: FIDELITY INVESTMENTS, Nashua , Senior Systems Services Support Analyst - 1811250, Finance , Merrimack, New Hampshire, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!