Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - 1805718
Company: Fidelity Investments
Location: Merrimack, NH
Posted on: June 8, 2018
Duties: Plans, designs, and ensures execution of appropriate
suites, including test plans, test scenarios, test data
the design and execution of test cases/test scripts. Supports ATM
framework. Evaluates automation opportunities within key product
the asset management and wealth management environment.
automation solutions for financial applications.
• Performs code reviews and formal reviews of application
business, and functional requirements.
• Defines and implements quality process improvements focused
• Ensures test environment reflects business requirements for
• Assists in development of in-house test tools.
• Establishes project plans for projects of moderate scope.
• Maintains status of project and monitors activities of team
• Acts as a primary liaison for business units to resolve
• Works directly with the user community for project
• Develops original and creative technical solutions to
• Analyzes and reports on overall test status and results.
• Identifies and resolves test issues.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (or foreign education equivalent)
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information
Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and three (3)
experience in the job offered or three (3) years of experience
test automation frameworks for end-to-end software applications
asset and wealth management environment; or, alternatively,
(or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science,
Information Technology, Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics,
closely related field and one (1) year of experience in the job
one (1) year of experience architecting test automation frameworks
to-end software applications within an asset and wealth
environment. Candidate must also possess: Demonstrated Expertise
performing DevOps continuous integration, including source
management using Jenkins, Git Stash, Maven, and uDeploy, within a
and Agile development environment; DE performing automated testing
analysis of financial applications, including trade processing,
settlement, and security offerings, using Selenium, Dynatrace,
ICEDQ; and performing middleware testing of Web services using
designing automation framework and performing regression testing
automation tools and data reusability analysis; and preparing test
automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid,
API, and MySQL; DE programming in VB Script, Java, AngularJS,
Groovy Script to write automated tests and design the UI and
To apply, visit http://jobs.fidelity.com and search for Job Number
Keywords: Fidelity Investments , Nashua , Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - 1805718, Finance , Merrimack, NH, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!