Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - 1805718
Company: Fidelity Investments
Location: Merrimack, NH
Posted on: June 8, 2018
Duties: Plans, designs, and ensures execution of appropriate automation
suites, including test plans, test scenarios, test data requirements, and
the design and execution of test cases/test scripts. Supports ATM Selenium
framework. Evaluates automation opportunities within key product areas in
the asset management and wealth management environment. Implements
automation solutions for financial applications.
• Performs code reviews and formal reviews of application designs,
business, and functional requirements.
• Defines and implements quality process improvements focused on
• Ensures test environment reflects business requirements for test
• Assists in development of in-house test tools.
• Establishes project plans for projects of moderate scope.
• Maintains status of project and monitors activities of team
• Acts as a primary liaison for business units to resolve various
• Works directly with the user community for project definition.
• Develops original and creative technical solutions to on-going
• Analyzes and reports on overall test status and results.
• Identifies and resolves test issues.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems,
Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and three (3) years of
experience in the job offered or three (3) years of experience architecting
test automation frameworks for end-to-end software applications within an
asset and wealth management environment; or, alternatively, Master’s degree
(or foreign education equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering,
Information Technology, Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a
closely related field and one (1) year of experience in the job offered or
one (1) year of experience architecting test automation frameworks for end-
to-end software applications within an asset and wealth management
environment. Candidate must also possess: Demonstrated Expertise (“DE”)
performing DevOps continuous integration, including source control
management using Jenkins, Git Stash, Maven, and uDeploy, within a Waterfall
and Agile development environment; DE performing automated testing and
analysis of financial applications, including trade processing, netting and
settlement, and security offerings, using Selenium, Dynatrace, Splunk, and
ICEDQ; and performing middleware testing of Web services using ReadyAPI; DE
designing automation framework and performing regression testing using
automation tools and data reusability analysis; and preparing test data for
automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, TestNG, POI
API, and MySQL; DE programming in VB Script, Java, AngularJS, jQuery, and
Groovy Script to write automated tests and design the UI and framework.
To apply, visit http://jobs.fidelity.com and search for Job Number 1805718.
Keywords: Fidelity Investments , Nashua , Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - 1805718, Finance , Merrimack, NH, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!