Company: The Arc of Opportunity
Posted on: January 26, 2023
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press "shift + =".
Some assistive technologies may require the use of a passthrough
function before this keystroke. For more information, activate the
button labeled "Explore your accessibility options". If you are
unable to complete this application due to a disability, contact
this employer to ask for an accommodation or an alternative
application process. Development Director Full Time Fitchburg, MA,
US 4 days ago Requisition ID: 2134 Salary Range: $70,013.00 To
70,013.00 Annually Current Vaccination (including Bivalent Booster)
is an eligibility requirement, unless in case of medical or
religious exemption. Development Director provides leadership to
the organization ' s efforts to obtain financial sustainability to
- support -its work including annual and major giving, special
events, direct mail, and online giving. Develops strategies for
approaches to individuals, corporations, and foundations. Manages
the marketing, promotional, and communication functions. Manages
department budgets. Formulates and implements short, long, and
strategic direction goals. Cultivates and sustains relationships
with donors, influential leaders , and decision- makers throughout
the community. Responsibilities:
- Implements a strategic plan to raise vital funds for the
organization in a cost-effective and time-efficient manner.
- Develops communication/marketing plans for review and approval
by the CEO to benefit the future -of the organization.
- Fulfills a public affairs role, which demands superb
interpersonal skills to inspire and satisfying donors, board
members, staff, and press. -
- Collaborate and implements content for website, newsletters,
social media, or marketing campaigns that advance the reputation of
the organization including crisis communication
- Develops, implements, and oversees short and long-term action
plans for fundraising activities, sponsorship acquisition, special
events, stewardship, and communications.
- Directs the production of fundraising reports and sets
priorities to support staff to implement action plans, measure
results, and determine future courses of action.
- Directs the recruitment and supervision of volunteers for
- Evaluates campaign results and activities to identify
strengths, threats, and opportunities. -
- Conducts research and develops strategy for major donor
cultivation including planned gifts and leadership gifts.
- Writes and submits grant proposals.
- Develops and maintains stewardship programs including gift
acknowledgement, donor appreciation, and recognition.
- Coordinate the functions of the Fund Development Committee to
ensure continuity excellence in stewardship. - Qualifications:
- A Valid driver's license and acceptable
CORI/SORI/Fingerprinting/ Driving Record results.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field and a minimum of five years
successful development experience. -
- A cover letter along with a resume is required to be considered
for this position.Comprehensive benefits package including vacation
and sick leave, paid holidays, health, dental, life, disability,
and 401K. Advancement opportunities.The Arc is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment
practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic
information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
When an applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have
an equal opportunity to apply and/or interview for a job, they may
request it orally or in writing through the VP of Human
Keywords: The Arc of Opportunity, Nashua , Development Director, Executive , Fitchburg, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!