Assistant Director of Rehab PT - Hudson, NH
Company: Powerback Rehabilitation
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Powerback is a new way of delivering recovery, rehabilitation,
respiratory, and wellness services to patients across the nation.
We deliver an empowered approach to achieving your full potential
by providing integrated and individualized solutions. Our
reimagined approach to rehabilitation connects directly to the
patient experience, which is centered on transforming the road to
recovery for everyone nd helping patients get their power back.
It's patient-centered care that provides a sustainable way of
feeling better, moving better, breathing better, and living better.
-POSITION SUMMARY: The Assistant or In-Training (IT) Director of
Rehab is responsible for assisting the Director of Rehab in the
efficient management of rehabilitation services in their assigned
account(s). This position also assists in integration of
rehabilitation services in all settings. The Assistant or IT
Director of Rehab supports the delivery of the highest standard and
quality of rehabilitation services.
1. Fills in for the Director of Rehab in their absence.
2. Assists therapy staff in identifying and removing barriers to
treatment and providing clinical education to meet the needs of the
3. Assists in the efficient and profitable management of
rehabilitation services in sites of service and home care
4. Assists in operationally managing Powerback Rehabilitation
personnel and consultants within facility or home care
5. Assists the Director of Rehab with conducting or coordinating
the timely completion of the annual merit review for therapy
6. Assists in management of therapy staff.
7. Assists in daily staffing and utilization in cooperation with
input from treating therapists, consideration of clinical
requirements and recommendations from the Clinical Director.
8. Continues direct patient care.
9. Assists the Director of Rehab in meeting budget through revenue
enhancement and control of expenses.
10. Assists in analysis of financial performance of department.
11. Assists in identification of areas of opportunity for clinical
growth in collaboration with Director of Rehab, Clinical Director
and Clinical Operations Area Director.
12. Assists in preparation of facility reports on a weekly and
13. Assists Clinical Operations Area Director and Director of Rehab
in annual budget preparation.
14. Supports the delivery of the highest standard of rehabilitation
services through appropriate utilization of resources, the
promotion of clinical programs, and staff development in
collaboration with licensed therapists, the Clinical Operations
Area Director, and the Clinical Director.
15. Assists Director of Rehab with customer service.
16. Ensures that the clinical management of the rehabilitation
department, including oversight related to case management, quality
improvement, care planning, clinical utilization, and patient
identification is overseen by a licensed therapist.
17. Assists Director of Rehab in ensuring practice act
18. Attends facility meetings and is responsible for information
sharing at facility meetings at the Director of Rehab's
19. Assists with discipline under the Director of Rehab and
Clinical Operations Area Director's direction.
20. Performs other related duties as required.DRAPPandoLogic.
Keywords: Facilities Director, Location: Nashua, NH - 03064
Keywords: Powerback Rehabilitation, Nashua , Assistant Director of Rehab PT - Hudson, NH, Executive , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!