Senior Vice President Operations
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Resonetics is a leader in micro manufacturing for the life
sciences industry and is elevating the customer experience
resulting in rapid growth domestically and internationally. With
the support of our two world- class private equity sponsors,
Carlyle and GTCR, we are closing on 2-4 acquisitions each year and
anticipate this continued growth trajectory for the foreseeable
future. This is a phenomenal opportunity for an experienced Senior
VP Operations to join an innovative, fast-paced organization and
put their mark on something meaningful.The Senior Vice President,
Operations will lead $150-200M worth of operations business spread
across 6+ sites which is comprised of both domestic and
international production sites. With additional acquisitions,
additional sites will be added expanding both the scope and
technical breath of the role. The ideal candidate will be a
passionate Enterprise Excellence leader with experience leading
multi-site, medical device production facilities while embracing
the philosophy of leading with humility.The Senior Vice President,
Operations role will report into our Enterprise Excellence
champion, Don Jones, and work closely with our, senior management,
operation site leaders and other operational groups within the
company. Resonetics is headquartered one hour north of Boston in
Nashua, New Hampshire however the Senior Vice President, Operations
can be based in either Nashua, New Hampshire or Blaine, Minnesota.
Regular travel will be required.Description Oversee the operation
of multi-national Medical Device Focused Factories providing
leadership and mentoring to all level of the organization. Direct
reports include Vice Presidents and Director level operations
leaders. Collaborate with the Senior Leadership Team to develop a
cohesive business strategy that enables 20%+ financial growth year
over year. As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, regular
communication and Operational metric reports outs with key
stakeholders and Board of Directors is required.Create Business
long and short-term strategies for multiple medical device business
units with varying product and processes. Defines objectives to
support local and corporate goals. Profit and loss (P&L)
responsibilities, annual budgeting and performance to budget
including capital to support revenue growth.Achieve the Resonetics
Culture utilizing our company-wide Enterprise Excellence business
systems and tools to achieve best-in-class performance. Optimizing
the performance of all sites by working cross functionally. Work in
any function of the organization, find the areas that are not
working well and then go there and work with the team to both fix
it and improve it. Define new company systems and
tools.Accountability for the safety, quality, cost, delivery,
continuous improvement performance, employee engagement and
teamwork of the facilities that they manage and will be responsible
for the development of the facility leadership team.
- Develop and execute annual business plans through integrated
department budgets, plans, policies, and procedures and provide
input on business and technical strategies, goals, and objectives.
Spearhead the development, communication, and implementation of
effective growth strategies.
- Observe, support, and contribute to Company safety programs,
policies, and initiatives, ensuring a culture of safe work habits
is prevalent within the organization.
- Work collaboratively with VP of Engineering, VP of Materials,
VP of Quality to define and execute projects reducing costs,
improving quality and on time delivery to achieve highest customer
- Ensure the operation is being conducted by Company's ISO and
FDA quality management system.
- Leverage ERP Data and other systems through digitization to
achieve paperless factory, customer interface, moving towards the
- Continually investigates and introduces process improvement
measures and presents the status to the boarder executive team.
Drive operational efficiencies and execution. Achieve targeted
- Foster and develop an organization culture that promotes
efficient utilization of resources and a positive, can-do culture.
Direct and develop director-level department leaders in support of
- Continuously assess and improve talent to deliver scalability
and growth requirements. Grow true employee engagement to world
class levels through CI, inclusion and driving decision making to
value stream / work cell levels.
- Manage employee conduct or performance problems in a manner
consistent with Company policies.
- Partner with Lightspeed lab to support speed of prototype
deliveries, product launch and production ramp (PReP process),
production product costing and process development
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating
condition of the company.
- Participate as needed in due diligence meetings with
prospective investors or buyers.
- Other duties as required. Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field, preferably engineering
or life sciences.
- Minimum of 15+ years' experience managing a multi-site,
multi-department manufacturing organization in a technical
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Communication and organization proficiency.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications, ERP system including
data extraction and management.
- Experience working within a Lean/CI organization with strong
problem solving and analysis skills.
- Business Acumen including business plan creation, budgeting,
and variance analysis.
- Familiarity with contract manufacturing, ISO and FDA quality
system requirements, medical device and diagnostics manufacturing
and private equity ownership.
Keywords: Resonetics, Nashua , Senior Vice President Operations, Executive , Nashua, New Hampshire
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!